Chapter 8

"Interesting," Ambrosia said with a grin on her face, "Little miss new girl has more to her than I thought."

"What the heck!" Alex exclaimed.

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door, and Headmaster Wickery walked in the once neat classroom now in pieces.

"Ambrosia your dad is here to see yo...." Head Wickery stopped as he looked around the room, "What happened here?"

"Uhhh," Nicky said because she doesn't know what to say

"Ohh, there was a small explosion from a failed potion," Dawn lied without breaking a sweat.

"How is that possible, the best potions student is here in the class?" Headmaster Wickery stated motioning toward Ambrosia. "All of you to my office now."

They all walked to Headmaster Wickery's office trying to figure out an excuse for the shattered windows and destroyed furniture in the classroom.

They all entered Headmaster Wickery's office and sat down on the chairs in front of his desk.

"So, can anyone tell me what happened?" Headmaster Wickery said.

"We were trying to do this spe-mh," Nicky said as Dawn placed her hand over Nicky's face. Nicky licked Dawn's hand making Dawn pull her hand away from her face and vigorously wipe her hand on her pants.

"Eww. What she meant to say was we were fooling around and some of the windows shattered," Dawn said.

"I thought it didn't have to come to this," Headmaster Wickery said disappointedly, "Linda send in the truth serum."

Linda handed Headmaster Wickery a vial filled with a green substance, truth serum. Headmaster Wickery then proceeded to give each of the five a cup of truth serum and they all drank it.

"Now let me try again, What happened in the classroom?"

"We were practicing a spell and Dawn and Ambrosia were fighting, then Autumn screamed stop, shattering all the windows and ran out of the room," Shawn said, earning glares from his friends and Ambrosia.

"Linda, call Autumn to my office," Headmaster Wickery said.

They silently waited in Headmaster Wickery's office for Autumn to arrive. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Autumn walked in. When she noticed the five she tensed and stood next to Alex.

"Good. Autumn, you're here," Headmaster Wickery said, "your friends here said that you were participating in a spell."

"Ok?" Autumn said.

"Are you aware that performing magic of any kind is prohibited here?"

"No, sir."

"Are you aware of the amount of power that it would take to shatter the enchanted windows and reinforced walls?"

"No sir."

"Autumn, you're a witch."

"I know sir."

"You are the Last Witch. Once word gets out that you are a witch, you will be hunted down by Werewolves and Vampires because they fear your power. The information that you are a Witch doesn't leave this room. Are we clear?" Headmaster Wickery asked, looking at the six of them. They nodded.

"You are all free to go except Ambrosia. May I speak to you?"

"Sure," Ambrosia replied.

After everyone left the room, Headmaster Wickery turned and looked at Ambrosia.

"Your father is here to see you," Headmaster Wickery announced.

Ambrosia tensed at those words.

"Ok," Ambrosia said nervously.

A tall man walked into the room and Ambrosia immediately recognized him as her father.

"Hello, Ambrosia."