Chapter 2

"Headmaster Wickery I told you I didn't kill that guy," the mysterious girl said, not yet acknowledging Autumn's presence beside Headmaster Wickery. The girl was wearing a black skirt and she was wearing a rose necklace and Autumn specifically saw a blue ring that seemed important.

"That's not what I'm here for Ambrosia. This is your new roommate Autumn. Hopefully, this works out better than the last one." Headmaster Wickery said glaring at Ambrosia.

"Hey, that wasn't my fault!" Ambrosia yelled.

"Anyway, Ambrosia would you help Autumn settle in and unpack?" Headmaster Wickery said.

"Sure, I'm Ambrosia nice to meet you," Ambrosia said nicely, completely changing her attitude from just a couple seconds before.

And with that Headmaster Wickery left Autumn outside of her new dorm with her peculiar roommate standing in the doorway.

"Come in," Ambrosia said while walking into their shared dorm.

As Autumn walked in she noticed that the room was painted a deep purple and black two with four-post beds at the farthest wall. One side of the room was filled with nick nacks and clothes, there were posters hanging on the wall and the purple bed covers of the bed were all messed up. While on the other side there was only a neatly made bed and an empty closet. On the left side of the room, there was a door that led to a bathroom that the two shared.

"Sorry for the mess I didn't think I'd be getting a new roommate so soon."

"Oh.. it's ok," Autumn mumbled.

Autumn walked to her bed and put down her bag. As Ambrosia looked awkwardly toward Autumn she said, "Soo...What are you? Please don't tell me that they gave me another werewolf roommate."

"A-what?!"

"You know like are you a Vampire?"

Autumn looks at Ambrosia like she's gone mad.

"A Werewolf? A Siren? Shapeshifter? Do you not know what you are?"

"What are you talking about Vampires? Sirens? I thought those were just fiction!" Autumn exclaimed.

"Ohh... your one of those kids. Not many people that are sent to this school don't know."

"Don't know about what?"

"About the magical world," Ambrosia said like it was nothing.

"The what?!?"

"Like I'm a Vampire, and this school houses Vampires obviously, Werewolves, Sirens, and Shapeshifters."

"Well, I don't know what I am."

"Headmaster Wickery probably knows you can ask him tomorrow."

"Oh ok."

"You should get some rest. You got a big day ahead of you."

Autumn went to sleep, not knowing how much her life was about to change.