Prologue

Nngh..." There was an echo to my voice as I tried to get up and touch my head only to hear my arm bump something. "Uh that's weird," I looked down on my chest to see a bright illuminated glow coming from a stick on my chest. It was a bright blue light as I held in my hands. I used the stick and started to look around. There was dirt on either side of me as I blinked at the dirt with squinted eyes as my brows were started to grow strain. I blinked and relaxed them as I pushed my hands to the top as I started to pound onto the box's top.  "Uh...hey! Great prank! But please get me out please!" I yelled out as I heard no one up above as I narrowed my eyes as I started to yell louder. "Hey! This is not funny! Please get me out of here!" I screamed out as I labor my breath while my heart was beating really fast and very quickly. Basically thumping into my chest while I kept hitting the top. Shit! I then heard labored breaths on the other left side of me to only hear movement as I screamed and cried out to get their attention. But there was nothing. Questions were going through my head as I thought about the How, Why, Where, What, when, and who.

How the hell did I get here in what feels like I am in a box?

Why me?

What was the purpose?

Where am I?

When the hell did this happen?

And who the hell put me in here?

Who is also next to me?

 I really hope it wasn't my friends...but they would have put me in a small box and then if I woke up, they would have taken me out already. But now I am not so sure, its' not my friends. "Hey! Okay! You can let me go now! It's getting tight in here!" I screamed out as I kept knocking and pounding on the glass. "Please!" I screamed out. Seriously how the hell did I get here? Let's see what I can remember.

I was driving passed through the city as I nodded my head while banging around as I raised up the volume while singing along to the guy's voice. While the HU was playing over the radio as I nodded my head. While the main band was playing and singing. I started to sing with the English cover before I stopped at a stoplight. I had just gotten food from a nearby fast-food restaurant as I grabbed a fry and shoved it into my mouth. 

"If the lions want war
We gon' fight until the battle ends
Арслан ирвээс алалдан уралдъяIf the tigers come running
We gon' fight them to the bloody end
Барс ирвээс байлдан уралдъя
When the elephants come
They gon' bow to my brethren
Заан ирвээс жанчилдан уралдъя
Lock 'em in a cage
Parade them to the lion's den
Хүн ирвээс хүчилдэн уралдъя"

After a minute of sitting there, I was finally able to go through the empty streets of Las Vegas, there was a few people driving past me as I drummed on my wheel as I was about to pull into the parking lot where I can stop by and finish up my food while enjoying the quiet night. I got out of my car once turning off the lights and grabbed my food and put my sack on the hood of my car and leaned on the car and started to eat the sandwich as I looked around the view I had.

The bright lights of downtown Las Vegas was downtown. There were loud voices coming from the lively city as I smiled as I sighed freely as I finished my sandwich and kept staring out into the city deep into thought. Suddenly I felt a rag go over my mouth as I screamed and try to shake off the person but my gaze was getting blurry and hazing. My whole boy was starting lethargic, slow, inactive as I dropped to knees and leaned onto the person who caused this state to be put upon me. I was disoriented as I moved my head side to side as the person picked me bridal style before walking down a dark alleyway and opened a door which I presumed to be the car of the aggressor as l was laid onto the seats before I shut my eyes falling out of unconsciousness.

I started coming to as my face was slumped over onto the seat as I looked over to man with short black hair coming to as well as I stared at him with my silver eyes as we were both rocked back and fro. There was red and morning light going across both our eyes as the man opens his eyes as he stared at me with shock as I whimpered quietly while my hair fell in front of my eyes like bangs as I pushed myself with my face only to be brought back down. The man tries out his hands and realizes his hands were also bound behind him. The man looks up and around as I heard the crunching sounds of tires as it reaches dirt of sorts. The man sits up while I still kept my self down. 

The vehicle however stopped as we hear the sounds of the brakes engaging. A door opens and closes, followed by the sound of someone walking around. The man raises his legs as he was about to kick out the divider between us and the outside world. But suddenly I saw a white-gloved hand appear and presses a white cloth against the man's nose and mouth as I gasped as the same person turned to me and started to see I was struggling and restraining against him but like the other man. I went under, my body was no longer my own anymore. 

My eyes were still closed as I felt my body being gently down on a hard like substance before have a large bright light go over my face as I stirred a little but not too much to render my body to tell me to wake up. I felt my hands that were bonded together was cut and let go as I groaned. I then felt something land my chest as I breathed in and out letting my heart calm itself down while I tried to wrap my head around what was going on. I then heard something being put near my left my hand as I hear something close and something was dumped on what I was in. 

"Shit!" I don't even remember seeing the mans' face. I growled out and banged my fist on the glass. "Let me out!" I cried out as I had tears going down my cheeks. I was scared. I was a little girl scared to die by being buried alive. This is not how I wanted to go out.