3: Something Unexpected

It has been a week since the surprise birthday present arrived at Darryl's home. Zak and Vincent were very pleased of themselves. Darryl was sitting on his gaming chair, looking through Twitter and even retweeted some fanarts of him and his friends. He really likes to see fanarts being made and he even encourages his fans to do some. While he was enjoying a post by a fan, he receives a message from Zak through Telegram.

Zak

Hey I wanna record a video, wanna join?

Sure! Just a minute.

He logs out from Twitter and gets into TS. He sees Zak's room and joins it.

User joined your channel.

Meanwhile, Zak is preparing something in Minecraft on his server, InvadedLands. MegaPVP and Zelkam are also seen helping him build something.

"Hi, Zak!" Darryl says in an exciting tone. "Hey, Darryl. Just a sec, I need to do something here." "Ooh, what are you doing?" he asks Zak, curious on what's going on. "You'll see. Oh and log in to Invaded, we'll be recording there." Zak says while still working on the build and chatting with Mega and Zelkam trough the staff chat. A minute later, Darryl is already on InvadedLands and is on vanish. "Wow, did you OP me already?" Darryl was impressed that Zak already opped him earlier. 

"Hey, have you been in contact with Vin?"

Darryl was confused. 

"What do you mean?"

Zak finishes up his build and tells Mega and Zelk that they can now go. "I haven't been able to get in touch with him ever since last week." Darryl realizes now that he too hasn't been in contact with Vincent. "Oh yeah, same here. I should try and call him." He picks up his phone and dials Vincent's number. There was no answer. He tried a few times and finally gave up. "I don't understand." Zak, on the other hand also tries to text him but there was no reply. "Oh well, we have to do the video without him...but it won't be the same..." 

Darryl's face turns sad quickly and looks at his phone, which had the wallpaper of him, Zak and Vincent. He turns it off and goes back to playing MInecraft. Zak starts his recording, and it felt a bit different, without Vincent. He doesn't sound too happy and he even sounds lifeless. 

###

The next day, Zak is going through his comment section from his video yesterday, and almost every comment is about Vincent.

muffin_time! 

Where's a6d?

landmine49

This video has a different feel without a6d...

gingerbreadgirl

Why isn't a6d in this vid?

im.a.ping.spoofer

What happened to a6d? 

In real life, Zak was also asking the same question. 'Where is a6d? Where did he go? What happened to him?' As he keeps scrolling down the comments, he receives a message from Darryl.

BBH

Zak, you have to go on Twitter, rn.