6: A Day Off

For the past week, Zak and Darryl have been burning the midnight oil everyday, from posting videos, to streaming and most importantly, searching for Vincent. Both of them are physically and mentally drained and are very tired. Even if they did sleep, they only slept for half an hour and waking up again. They sit in front of their computer 99% of their day and only leave if they want to get food or the bathroom. 

They never turn off their computers, and they leave all of the socials turned on just in case Vincent gets online. One day, Zak and Darryl were on a TS call together, talking about how things are going between them. 

"Hey Zak..." Darryl says, sounding drained and could barely stay awake. He wrapped himself with a blanket and held a cup of coffee on his hand. 

"Hey Darryl...*yawns*" Zak too, was sounding tired and drained. His voice suddenly turned husky and his hair was a mess. The amount of  Red Bulls on his table was a lot. "A week has gone by, and I'm tired. Not of looking for him, just, tired." 

Darryl who was sipping his coffee nodded, even though Zak couldn't see him. He then responded, "Same." They both sighed and Darryl took another sip of his coffee, while Zak drank another can of Red Bull. They both stayed silent for a while until Darryl suggests something that they both desperately needed. "How about we take some time off of all of this. Searching for Vin, doing videos, streaming. What do you think?" 

Zak thought of it as a good idea. He finishes his last drop of Red Bull and puts the can on his table. "Yes, I totally agree with you. Maybe we should take a few days off?"

 "Yep..sounds great."

Zak hops on to his Twitter page and posts a new tweet, announcing that he will be taking a break from YouTube for a while.

Skeppy  @Skeppy • Apr 20

Me and @SaintOfGames will be taking a few days off of YouTube as we are super tired and mentally and physically drained from everything that has happened for the past few weeks. When we are back, we will be more energized we will produce even more greater content for you guys. See you ❤.

Right after Zak posted on his Twitter, Darryl also made a tweet about them. 

BadBoyHalo @SaintOfGames • Apr 20

Hi guys, for the next few days me and @Skeppy will not be posting on YouTube or doing any streams so that we can take a good rest and at least have some time for ourselves. Don't worry, we won't be going away for a long time. I love you muffins, and I will see you very soon <3

They both finish up, and they decided to leave each other for some time, so that they can get some private time. Even though they won't do anything for the next few days, they still kept their socials on, just in case. Zak went straight to bed, and so does Darryl. They had a deep sleep for a very long time. 

###

Meanwhile in France, Vincent is still locked inside the room, with no sign of them letting him free. As far as he knew, half of his money that he won from the competition had already been stolen by Alex and his group of hackers. The locks on his door increased, from only 10 locks to  15 locks. 

Most of his time inside the small room was from looking outside the small, window that only your eyes can look through, to reading the boring books provided. Half of the books were in English, while half of them were in French. He also sang quietly most of the time. 

Everyday he would wish that he would be set free or someone would save him.  And sometimes, he would cry himself to sleep.