Chapter 6 - This is not the End

Well , you all must be thinking that this is it , the usual college and hostel stories as in every other student's life. But I think every life has a little bit of drama in it , perhaps , my life had too.

I woke up on Monday at 6:30 am , not by the alarm but by the screamings coming from my room. I got up from my bed ,  rubbed my eyes , scrunched my wide eyebrows and went to brush my teeth.

"Come out right now , it's been more than an hour" . Teena shouted at the locked door of washroom.
"What happened ?" I asked her
"She went inside more than an hour ago , still she's not coming out." Teena told me breathing heavily.
I took quick peek at my room but to my shock Alice was doing her prayers , Vee , Sarah and Diana were still sleeping. Then who is that 'She' Teena was talking about.
"But all of us are here , who is there in the washroom ? " I asked her curiously.

"Just get out from my way bitches , I ain't got time to argue with you "
A big blonde girl with a bathrobe came out of washroom.

"Fuck off." Teena mumbled and showed her middle finger and went inside the washroom.

I went towards my bed and waited for my turn for washroom. My eyes went to that blonde girl. She looked taller than all of us and the bitchiest of all of us. She was humming a song while changing clothes. She caught me staring at her , looked at me for a few seconds and continued her work.

How was she so comfortable in changing clothes in front of 5 girls ( although three were sleeping and Alice's eyes were closed ) but still bruh,

"What are you staring at ? Seems like you are living for the first time in hostel. Trust me you will also get used to this after some time." This time she talked to me instead of looking away.

I opened my mouth to say something but closed it again instantly because I didn't have energy to fight with some bitch that too in the morning.

We were on our way to college (again late) . I wanted to ask Teena about that big blonde girl but since she was not in a good mood I decided to ask Alice about her.

"Hey Alice , who was that new girl in our room ?"
"Oh , she is Tanya."
"But what was she doing in our room?"
"Hannah , why do you think our room has seven beds ? Of course , she is our ROOMMATE."

My head started spinning . I don't want to live with that bitch.

"But I never saw her before here." I managed to stumble these words out of my mouth.
"Yeah because she went at her relative's place before you came here and returned today."
"Oh , okay , cool."
Alice put up her earphones not wanting to have another conversation.

_____________________________________

We reached college at 8:20 am. This time I was definitely scared and I wasn't a new student anymore so no , I was not entering first.
We stood outside the classroom not being able to decide what to do.

The door was slight open. Sarah glanced in the classroom and
" Wooooo , there's no professor here." She screamed.
"What , are you sure ? " Vee asked
Alice took out her phone and checked the timetable. Soon her face was full of amazement.
"Girls , there's no neend to worry. Sarah is right. The lecture will start at 8:30 am. We completely forgot that." Alice said.
"Wow , thank god." I said and we went inside the classroom.

The benches were big enough to accommodate 5 of us , so Diana went to sit on another bench. I kind of felt pity for her.

A lady entered at 8:30 am in the class. We stood up to greet her. She looked like she was in mid fifties and looked so chubby.

"Good morning , dear students." Her voice filled with sweetness.
"I am Dr. Nihari. I will teach you Biochemistry from today on. Our class timing will be 8:30 am to 9:30 am on Monday , Wednesday and Thursday. Your practicals will start at 9:00 am on Saturdays. Those will also be conducted by me. I hope you all will get along with me and I will try my best to make this subject interesting for you.