Behind Shining Star

A/N :

Hey, thanks for checking out my story. So this part is about the story and the inspiration behind it.

I know I used a lot of 'behinds' in general lol, but I like the word. I mean, there has to be a reason behind anything and everything right?

No? Okay.

You probably think that the title 'Shining Star' has nothing to do with the story. And... you're probably right.

But...I wrote this story after being inspired by my poem, Shining Star (which is from Naomi's point of view, btw) and hence the name. So the poem on the other hand was inspired my own memory. Let it sink in.

I know. I'm weird.

So anyway, about the story.

The memories
I enjoyed writing about the memories because that's what I've really been through. I've had two childhood besties like Naomi did, only they aren't really named Troy and Isabelle, of course.

We did catch those tadpoles together from the drain (they never made it into frogs; I was terrified that they would). We did watch movies together, tons of them. I did mess up Troy's tower of erasers, but not for his attention of course. I did it merely to annoy him. We played hide-and-seek together too, hiding in every corner of the house.

You know, I find myself looking back at the memory these days. I miss those times. Yeah, I'm getting older by the minute. So are you, though.

Troy
I'm glad his character turned out the way he did; cold, unapproachable, arrogant, yet sensitive and thoughtful at the same time.

Isabelle
Okay, Isabelle in real life is sweet and yeah, maybe a little dense, but in an adorable way. You can't help but love her. She's also easily distracted, as her character has been.

Naomi
Naomi's character has been created in a way that it suits the storyline. It's not based on me. No way am I claiming myself as dense. Though that might be true. You'll never know :P

So, that's it.

I've had so much fun writing this short story. I hope that you enjoyed reading it as much I enjoyed writing it. And extra thanks for reading this bonus part, which is basically made up of -um- my crapping.

And to those who voted, you know I love ya xx

Flip to the right for Red 👉