Chapter 24

CRIXLE POV

A week had passed simula nung interview and i am still here in the Apartment,may mga threats na naman kaming natanggap since then kaya pinili kong wag na muna lumabas muli sa publiko. Hindi pa din kami nakakapag-usap ni Wade since that day,mas pina-igting ang seguridad dito sa building. I don't know if he knows i'm living here or he thinks i'm probably living somewhere else.

I'm doing all the jobs here in the house,bukas i have to go to the Company. Hindi pwedeng laging via zoom lang ako kada meetings,magprepresent din kasi ko ng idea ko about investing in Restaurants and all. I have to talk to Wade,i heard the Engagement called off last night. It was all over the news,Craxzen had some information na pati ang merging ng Mafia Group at Company ay na-call off din. I really don't have plans on my mind,i showed up because iniipit nila sila Ate Crazzle and now i don't know what to do next.

I saw Adam on the couch quietly doing his assignments.

I honestly don't want to introduce Adam to Wade,my son is all mine. Gahaman si Wade,kung kaya niyang talikuran ng ganun ganun lang ang mga kapatid niya then i won't ever let him meet my son,ayawkong ma-heart broken si Adam. Wade is not an ordinary father figure,he's not the Superman Type nor the Knight and Shining Armor that could saved me and my son,i can do that. I'm strong to face this lifetime without a man by my side,but sometimes Adam's keeps on being curious about his father.

"Mama why my Papa is always busy?" Adam asked last night as i was doing some paper works and reading some proposals in my laptop.

Everytime he's asking about his Father,we always say that his Papa is busy. Even Wade Siblings,whenever he asked his Tito Wrayne and Tita Winona,they'll tell him that Wade's busy and soon he'll find time to meet him. Nakakaawa man paasahin ang anak ko,pero wala akong magawa.

"Ronnie Mama,my classmate he told me his Father is always busy too but he always find time to send and fetch him to school. He always tell us that they bond every weekends and go to Church,he also said that everyday they are dining and eating as a whole family" Adam narrated the story of his classmates,i saw hope in his beautiful eyes. His eyes reminds me of Wade's eyes.

"Baby Papa is busy,he'll meet you when you grow up okay?" i said and i kissed the top of his head.

"Mom i think it's unfair,my Classmates already meet their Papa eversince they was born. Why am i the only one meeting my Papa when i grow up?" he asked frustratedly. I was shocked at his sudden burst out of emotion

"Baby,because you won't understand a thing right now. I want you to enjoy this time of your life" i caressed his cheeks as i flashed a sweet smile.

"Maybe my Papa doesn't want me? Is that it Mama?" he asked,his voice almost broke,the tears already fell on his eyes.

Naawa ako agad sa anak,right at that moment i want to tell him everything like he can understand it eh he's still so young.

"No that's not true. Papa is just busy,baby" alo ko sakanya "No,no matter how busy he is if he really wants to meet me he will surely find time to be with me Mama" then he cried.

"Your Papa is a business man just like your Tito Craxzen,he has a lot of works to do baby. He's always out of the country,he's working very hard for you to have a brighter future" pagsisinungaling ko upang tumigil na siya sa pag-iyak,i kissed his cheeks "Your Papa wants understanding from Adam,not hatred or displeasure" pang-uuto ko sa anak,tumango naman siya after he wiped his tears and said he'll gonna sleep.

Last night wasn't the first time,lagi niyang ini-insist na imeet na ang Tatay niya. Kanina lang umaga nung sabay-sabay kaming kumain nila Ate Crazzle,Kuya Craxzen,Creena at Adam sa Dining Table nung maalala niya na naman at naungkat na naman niya ang tungkol sa Ama niya.