Chap 1

Everyone dancing on the rhythm of the joyous drums and wedding songs . A girl wearing an abaya (burkha) is walking slowly tip toeing to a room as if she's gonna steal something . No one noticed her as all were busy dancing , ofc an Indian wedding has speakers on as if whole world has to know that yh someone's gonna eat shadi ka laddu . The girl has a back pack which is covered by her abaya . A boy is walking with some papers in his hand and talking to someone on his phone.

They are both walking when suddenly they both bumped into each other and BOOM all the papers went flying down on the floor , nah they didn't fall nothing cliche here they both balanced themselves . ''Oh shit" the girl muttered and started setting the papers in order . And our dear boy was here lost in the girl yh her burkha got away from his view by the wind blown from the fan .

The girl gets up and hurriedly sets her burkha right in place , she mumbled a sorry and moves  from there . And the boy was thinking bout the girl and her angelic smile .Someone called him from other side and he got busy in his work ofc thinking bout the girl time to time.

The girl let's out an evil smirk before entering a room which is so beautiful like a bride's room Wait- it's the bride's room she's entering in with an evil smirk oh uh something's coming up . The girl takes out a knife and placed it on the neck of the bride who was standing in a beautiful lehenga for her sangeet function . The bride gets scared and before she can even shout the girl shuts her mouth and makes the bride face her . She opens up her veil and the bride out of shock slightly whispers '' OMG''
Bride- how the f**k did u reach here u moron ?!!

So who do you think is the girl 😈?
The bride 👰 ?
And the boy ?

Reviewwwwwsssssssssssss pls !!!!