Chap 9

" It's impossible to do it but , just for once
I want to go back to the start"

Tears were continuously falling from her eyes. How could u explain someone's pain, who's suffering knowing that they are the cause someone died . U can't , a pure soul like Kyra, hurting someone intentionally would be the last thing she would do, but here her best friend suicided . Yash couldn't see her this condition , as he saw her crying bitterly , her head on his chest. A lone tear escaped his eyes . There was more to it , more to the pain , which Kyra never shared with anyone , but now she wanted to do it , tell a person whom she met just a few hours ago....

The moment Kyra started speaking again , Yash shushed her. Not knowing that the thing coming would be the most shocking thing to him. He stood up and gave his hand for her to hold . Wiping her tears with his hands , he tried lightning up the mood .

Yash - well , u say ur life story to every stranger u meet or what (he said laughing)

Realisation struck upon her . How can she . She just told her whole past , (well not whole past )to a person she met just few hours ago. From where did she get this much confidence over him .  GOD, I  created a mess - she thought

She was too shocked at her own behaviour that she couldn't say anything.
Yash kept his hands on her shoulders

Yash- shhh , it's okay , it's not as if I'm gonna dhol tashe baja kr logo ko batana so chillax🤗😂

She smiled a little looking at him .
He looked at her and smiled.
She smiled brighter
He smiled even more brighter
She grinned fully
He started laughing 😂

Yash - Gosh are we gonna do a competition named "who can smile brighter" 😂😂😂

Both laughed

Yash - let's walk around , come ( forwarding his hands)

She held his hand , and they started walking in the small garden beside the pool.talking bout anything and everything, from sharing their favourite colour to their life's little little secrets . They made a bond , a pure bond just in a day , shocking right ? 

—————————————————-

Morning found them both sitting on the bench , veryyyyy uncomfortably, nah readers nah not like those cliche movie scenes where Kyra's head will be on his shoulder and his one hand wrapped around her waist, nah not like that. let me tell y'll. Kyra was sitting with her one hand on the back rest of the bench and her head on it, ouch, must have pained in morning. And talking bout Yash , so our endear Yash was sleeping with his head on kyra's lap and one leg kept on the back rest , while the other one on ground. imagined it y'll ? lol

Kyra woke up with the severe pain in her neck.and saw the sleeping position of Yash mahasay. she laughed looking at him , until the memories of last night flooded her mind.(no dirty thoughts !!) she wondered that WHAT THE FUCK SHE DID , SHE JUST LET HER PAST KNOWN TO A STRANGER!! LIKE , THE FUCK?!! 

Yash snapped his fingers in front of her ,breaking her long ass chain of thoughts. They both stood up and now ,our Kyra's fierce side took over. 

Kyra- YOU ! BLOODY DAMNED IDIOT , BECAUSE OF YOU , I HAD TO SLEEP LIKE THAT, YOU.....

She would have smashed Yash's cute sa face . But he started running. And ofcourse she ran behind him yelling at him to stop. she was just about to catch him when he turned the other side forgetting that there was a pool that side anddddd chapakkkkkkkkkkk oops- he fell in the pool.

Kyra just couldn't stop laughing at the face he made and with that she too slipped from the water spread over due to Yash's fabulous landing in pool. Andddddd the turn for Yash to laugh began. SPLASHHH, yash's face got covered in water once again . And with this,there started a water fight in a pool, woahh. Both of them were splashing water at each other and laughing , untilll...

 - KYRAAAAAAA!! what the hell are you doing there in the pool, and YASHHHH u toooo?!!

---- grow up kiddos!!

And there stood Ria with her arms crossed near her chest , AND Abhi standing there with a smirk looking at Kyra . No nothing rubbish , remember she pranked him , so he was happy that Kyra's gonna get scolded.

Ria - wait , i will also come !!

and with that she also jumped into pool and started splashing water at the other two. While Abhi stood there , mouth wide open and shocked to the core

How can i possibly love this girl, I thought she was gonna scold Kyra but NO .OOF!  Abhi thought.

Abhi- WHAT THE FUCK?!!

Yh so , how can Kyra let her jiju spend some quality time with his INTELLIGENT MIND ? So , simple, she pushed him in the water and jumped too. And here started the water fight.

~~ KIDS, WHAT THE HELL?!!

shouted Ria's papa and mom

whoopss, 

so papa, maa found the kids doing nuisance in the morning, oops

how's the chap??

VOTEEEEEEE!!

COMMENTTTTTTT!!

Take care guys!!

bubyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

much love!!