Chap 10

" A strong friendship doesn't require daily-daily conversation or being together , 

As long as a relationship lives in heart ,

True friends are never apart. "

((Unedited))

Read this before the chapter ,it's important:

Ritik Singhania(dadda for Kyra) and Shivanya Singhania (momma for Kyra )as Ria's parents

Mahir Sethi and Surbhi Sethi as Kyra's real parents

Arjun Singhania and Mahi Singhania as Abhi and Yash's parents

_________and __________ as ______ parents
(Fill in the blanks baad me bharungi 😂😂😂)sorry lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the chapter ::

All four of them came out of the pool hurriedly and stood in front of their parents with heads down and hands folded at front as if they were in a punishment given by a teacher in their high school.Not that any one of them were feeling bad , they were all laughing inside. But , there's always a good child in class right? So guess what ?

yes readers you are right , it's Abhi "the innocent child of class" . He really felt that being the elder one among all, he should have stopped them, but he knew none of them would have listened to him anyway ...

Shivanya -  I don't understand this , you guys are all grown up , but y'll behave like you are literally 5 yr olds . (twisting Kyra's ears)

                     And Ria , u should have stopped her , u know that she's childish but u were also....you also know that she catches cold like shinchan does stupid things...(twisting Ria's ears)

Meanwhile her dadda was looking at them like he would anytime burst laughing. 
He looked at Kyra as if saying 'ab to tu gayi beta'
Kyra gave him a warning look saying 'abhi sab batati hu jo aap chupkar ice cream khate ho freeze se'
suddenly...

Shivanya - RITIK !!!!  YOU- YOU SEE THIS , IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU , I'm here trying to make these 2yr olds realise the important things , and look at you , busy laughing with your daughter huh

Ritik - acha sorry sweetheart , (trying to pacify his pissed off wife 🤪)
             And u kids , tell me who was the first one to start all this , although I can bet on who was that (looking at Kyra) but still tell it yourself !! ( looking at all four )(taking anger)

All four looked at each other and Yash pointed at Kyra who herself pointed at Riya who was pointing at Abhi...

Sivanya - (shaking her head in disbelief) no use , the one who did it , step ahead , NOW !!

Without giving it a second thought Kyra, Yash and Ria stepped back..😂

Abhi who was clueless of what's happening turned to look at Shivanya who was looking at him like he was an alien from Mars...

Sivanya - now I exactly know who did this  (narrowing her eyes at Abhi and suddenly marching towards Kyra with hands folded in front )

Kyra - okayyyyy , sorry

And with that she ran inside without letting  anyone speak something...

All shook there heads in disbelief and then laughed looking at each other and then Yash updated them with all that happened except the night part duh.