Chap 6

Ria - U see that mansion besides this one , that's my mansion , my ho-home where I lived with my family , my papa , my maa and my liitle bundle  of  joy - Da-Daksh my brother( smiling with tears ) he was my life , they were all my sources of happiness, but everything got ruined , everything ..........
I was just 6 and Daksh was a year old , I remember.........

::::FLASHBACK::::

( Kyra is saying these things to Yash)

Kyra's POV:

I went for a school trip that day. I dunno why maa didn't want to let me go but I was so adamant. I kinda had an argument with her cos I really wanted to go . And at last she sent me , I requested her to come with papa and Daksh to take me back home from school after the trip ends and she agreed to that . Papa and maa had a meeting with some business company . The trip was for the whole family but bcos the meeting was important , my parents refused to go and ofc Daksh can't go without them . So I went there alone .

Riya was there with me , with her parents that is momma and dadda .my father and dadda were best friends , that's how me and Riya became bestfs , we all used to be a family By heart . Riya wanted to go abroad with her parents, so she went with them after the trip . We were back at school at about 5pm I was so happy after the trip , also I wanted to apologise for my behaviour with maa .

I was waiting for them in my school campus . There were near 20 students left and I was becoming impatient to meet my family after such a long day . Being the little child I was ,I was a bit scared also cos maa never came this late . One by one , every child went back , tears were brimming in my eyes , I was just walking here and there impatiently, again and again looking at the door to see if anyone came to pick me up but there was not a single sign of anyone . The teachers also started going back . Tears started falling down from eyes . I wasn't much social with anyone , I never talked to my teachers and moreover that was a new class , a new place for me , so it was becoming even more difficult .

It was now becoming dark , I was just sitting in a corner crying so no one saw me . I was crying hugging my legs , rocking myself back and forth . I could see two people coming in my direction. They came near me , I couldn't recognise them , so I didn't even move from there , remembering papa's lines in my mind " never talk to strangers , and don't take anything from them bacha" . They came near me and anyhow convinced me to go to the reception saying that they could only contact my maa Papa through there .

We went to reception and they asked my name , looking at my state they checked my bag which had my ID card , they then called papa , then maa , then my landline number , but no response , no one was picking up the calls . I was crying and shouting to bring my parents back to me . I was scared for maa for Papa for Daksh and for me . When they didn't get any reply ,they decided to take me home . We were about to go out when the reception's phone rung , I lunged towards it thinking that it must be papa , thinking that my papa who always saved me from Maa's scoldings , my night in shining armour will answer me with " sowwie baby , Papa was stuck in a meeting , now m here we will go n enjoyyy hmm ?"

BUT

Nothing like that happened, my night in shining armour didn't reply , the voice was different, even if I was so small I could distinguish between voices quite well . The person on the other side was repeatedly saying "hello" "hello" but I was in no state to answer them . I was crying and in my baby voice I shouted on  them "Blinggg my ppapa hele noww" , the receptionist took phone from me and started speaking , her mouth made on O shape and she looked tensed and nervous.

I wasn't in anyone's control , I was shaking badly , whoever came near me , I started punching them with my small hands . They said that they will take me to papa and maa , I reluctantly agreed .
We sat in a car and drove off , I cried so much that now I was tired and I blacked out in the car only .

When I opened my eyes , I could see that all the walls were white here , no that wasn't my home , I didn't know where was I , I started panicking , sweat beads formed on my forehead and I was scared . I could here footsteps , I folded my legs near my chest and hid in a corner .

I saw someone entering the room , I looked back at my laps , trying my best not to cry . The person came near me and I recognised him as my uncle . I quickly wrapped my hands around him and hid myself . I was crying , crying so badly. He just took me up in his arms giving me some expressions I couldn't understand .he said "I will take u to your mom and dad"

I told him that I don't want to go to any mom and dad and that I want to go to my maa and my papa . Child I was ,couldn't understand that both persons were same. He took me to a room ,two rooms away from the one I was in , that's when I understood it was a hospital.i stopped crying , I couldn't even think of what was coming my way.

He took me inside and I jumped out of his arms ,I couldn't find my maa , Papa there , I saw my grandma sitting there near two beds which were lying on the ground , those beds were so weird . I ran to her and hugged her but she-she jerked me away, she hated me , hated me for I was a girl , she always wanted a grandson but as I was the first child in the family , she hated me and said that I was a bad omen . I felt bad but didn't cry , I looked at my uncle and asked "chachu , whele's maa papa and dhluv ?"

He pointed towards the beds ,I looked at them and couldn't understand what he was saying . He came near and removed the white clothes from the weird beds and looked at me . "Why al they sleeping, Papa wakey wakey , maa see I m here , wakey na" "dhluv wake up na , see na youl didi is hele c" I felt my knees giving in . I sat beside them , shaking them and yelling to wake up from their deep slumber, not knowing that they weren't even listening to me, that there sleep was much more deeper than I thought .

I stood away from the lying bodies of my parents and my brother and looked up at uncle asking why aren't they waking up . He shook his head at me with teary eyes and the thing he said next broke my heart , that broke me , my world , my everything "they will never wake up beta" those 6 words had the power to destroy me , to destroy my whole damned life . I stood there , numb , not a single tear drop came out of my eye I walked towards him and hitting his legs I said "u all lying" he shook is head in a no and said "they are dead beta , god took them away"
I knew the meaning of dead , what do u think a little six year old will understand by the word death ? I slowly went towards those weird beds which happened to be my family , the most special to me ,what would I do in world now ? I didn't know . What will happen of me ? I didn't know . Who was the cause of my family's death? I didn't know . Why god took them away from me? I didn't know. Was I a bad omen ? Yes!! I know that happened because of me . I should have never gone on that bloody hell of a trip.
Oh how I wish I wouldn't have gone on that trip , how I wish I didn't argue with maa , I wish , I wish so many things , but none of them was possible

I felt myself sinking , I couldn't think correctly . No , I didn't cry . I don't know for how many hours I was just standing there , staring at the lifeless bodies of my loved ones , until they decided to take even the last piece of my hope away from me . They took them all , my maa , my papa , my dhluv , my everything. I didn't react , I was in no state to say or do anything , I just sat there , hopeless , didn't know how to react , everything was taken away from me , no one was there to give me a hand , to tell me that they are here .no one understood and no one ever will . I was sitting there for whole night , didn't know when I slept....nobody cared ,

What do u think bout this chap ?

M not satisfied of this 👆🏻 chap.😕😣

Much love 💕

.