Introduction to the characters

Ria Singhania : ( 24 ) daughter of the 3rd richest businessman of Dehradun . She is so sweet and a social bird . She loves her best friend Kyra Sethi like her own sister . She is engaged to Abhishek Mallik and loves him dearly . She treats Yash Mallik as her brother . Loves her maa and papa . She can be a fierce lioness for the ones who messes with her family. She hates her bua cos she mistreats Kyra. She's the managing director of the biggest fashion designing company in Dehradun .

Abhishek Mallik : ( 25 ) son of the richest businessman of Dehradun . He is the most mature and sensible one among all but he's the most innocent one also . He is kinda scared of Kyra cos when he went to Mumbai she pulled a prank on him and tested him to check if he was eligible to love her sister ( Ria ) . He respects Ria's parents as his own . He loves his cousin brother Yash Mallik . He and Ria are gonna have a love marriage . He has met Kyra once in Mumbai .he loves Kyra as a sister ofc . He works in his dad's office .

Kyra Sethi - ( 23 ) she's broken inside and so doesn't trusts anyone easily . Shes a fierce queen , has rejected bout 25 proposals. She doesn't wanna marry , her dream is to be the best . She's not much social like Ria. She is preparing for an exam in Mumbai , she lives there alone in an apartment with her mausi ( maid ). Loves Ria and her momma and dadda who aren't her real guardian but treats her like their daughter but never shows her love for them . Thinks that she's a burden on them . loved someone in her college life.

Yash Mallik: (24) he's one hell of a handsome boy who loves his family and the most important for him is his bro Abhi. He respects all his elders . he's a big flirt but knows his limits . Never fell in love with anyone 🤔 .loves Ria as a sister ofc .had 2 gfs with whom he broke up cos jami nahi baat . He wants to be a singer and has given audition for it . He has about 1M followers on Insta.

Some imp points —-
: Kyra and Ria are not real sisters
: all four has already completed there college where Kyra and Ria studied in Mumbai and Abhi in abroad .
: Kyra and Ria live in the same mansion with their parents
: Abhi lives in a big mansion which is bout 1 hour away from Kyra's home .
: Yash lives with his parents in a mansion 15 minutes away from Abhi's mansion .
AND

!!!! ( ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN MY STORY, So pls don't judge it on the basis of real life and come to me like - how can this happen mahi 🤪😂 pretend like the story is in 2050 and they all are the children of survivors of 2020 😂😂). !!!!

Any doubts ??

Will update today night 🤗

Thank u for reading ,
Pls do vote and comment if u like the story .

Bubyeeeeeeeee 💕⭐️