Chap 8

((A/N ignore typos))

——————————————————

Yash's POV

I can't, I just can't hold this pain in my head , I mean I don't know ,it's just throbbing so damn much ugh but I can't let Kyra alone , she needs me. I can't even imagine what all she has gone through. I said I feel a connection with her right ? But now I'm SURE that there is something between us . But wait Yash, the fudge are u doing , u need to support her right now , think this all later.

Her eyes were full of tears, her face was devoid of any emotions but tears never stopped . Ahhhhhh it hurts . I gently cupped her face and made her look at me in the eyes . She looked at me and I dunno for how long we both were lost in EACH OTHER'S EYES . Then I put my hands on her head and gently kept it on my chest, she hugged me so tightly in return and buried her face in my chest. This girl, what's she doing to me , I'm feeling sparks all over my damned body . She kept shedding tears till so long and I kept caressing her back to calm her down. She started speaking again.....

Kyra - Everything became very nice in my life , I have a family , not blood related but connected by my heart . No doubt I missed my parents LIKE HELL. But Ria being my constant support never let me feel alone. My father's will said that all his property was on my name and so I got all the property when I turned 18. And that's when I decided to be free , to be independent . When I was in class 12th , the last year of schooling and the thing which happened changed me for my whole life........

FLASHBACK::

Kyra's POV

We (Ria and Kyra) were in class 12th . And there was this boy , the heartthrob of the whole high school. And ofc I had a slight crush on him like every other girl. I was in science section and Ria in commerce . So we weren't in the same classes and the heartthrob was in my class. Nobody knew bout my crush , ofc except Ria duh . I had this best friend named Shanaya and I trusted her and loved her with the whole of me. Guess that was my worst mistake.

One day , Aarav the heartthrob and me were made partners for a project.We became quite a good friends and then he asked me for a date . You imagine that, your crush asking you for a date 😱🤩(( guys I said to imagine ,ohk don't reach so far now 🙄😂😂))  Ria was so damn protective and was like I will test him first then u can be with him and so she tested him. I don't know what did she ask him or what happened, but she agreed. And with that we started dating .My life was perfect , gang of besties , a sister like Ria, a family and lastly a living bf at least that's what I thought .

It was the last month of our class and I noticed some weird behaviour of Aarav but ignored it as all were busy in the boards preparation. And I had to be the best , after all I was the topper and never got tired of coming first .We all were in school for some doubt sessions and I excused myself to go to the water cooler. I drank water and was returning when I saw the silhouette of a known person , curiosity found its way through me and I moved in that direction. And there I SAW AARAV KISSING SHANAYA . like he would eat off her face . I was beyond shocked to even say something , the two person I loved and trusted the most after Ria just betrayed me. As if sensing my presence they broke the kiss and looked at me with a smirk on their faces . Horror struck through my veins , no ways in the world was Aarav cheating on me with my own BEST FRIEND!!! But that was the truth , I stood there numb , processing what happened just now. Without giving it a second thought I kicked Aarav where the sun doesn't shines. He fell down on the floor when the pain struck him . I was on the verge of tears when I saw Shanaya MY SO CALLED BEST FRIEND STANDING THERE WITH A SMILE, I MOVED TOWARDS HER AND SLAPED HER HARD , THE WHOLE CLASS WAS NOW STANDING THERE IN THE HALLWAY WATCHING OUR FIGHT , BUT I COULD CARE LESS. I PINNED HER TO THE WALL