Chapter Dieciocho ~ Ash + Cal + Lu

i'm actually pretty dumb, i had a headache yesterday, and still worked out, so i made it worse, yayyyyy. anyways this chapter is dedicated to ur_neighborly_psycho  because their comments always make me laugh or smile, and go read their amazing story "Sunshine Avenue", it's a great one, so thank you for reading! anyways, crap is about to go dowwwnnnn, i hope you enjoy!! :))
______________________✍️

Luke's pov

-

"So, what's got ya bothered?"

"Well. My mom just got home after a business trip that was two weeks long, and I hadn't even been with her for 5 minutes until she tells me she has to go away for a month. So that's annoying, so I'll only have my stepdad, which sucks. And I haven't even had the chance to talk to Calum about his date, ugh, I'm the worst best friend." Wow.

"Number one, I'm really sorry about your mom. I mean, I can kind of relate, but not really. And number two, I haven't heard anything from Michael either, so I think their fine. But you should probably go home so that you can spend the little time you have with your mom, okay? C'mon. I'll take you back." Before he could respond, I grabbed his hand and pulled him to my car, opening the door for him. When I got in the car, he connected his phone to the aux and turned on I'm Not Okay, that made me happy.

"Okay, so, if you want to hang out in the next month, I'm always free because someone smashed my ankle with a cart." He smiled at that, making me smile too. Ugh, his smile is just so cute.

"Hm. I wonder who that was. and just know that your always welcome at my house, you can just walk in. Calum always does."

"Good to know."

-

When I pulled up to his house, again, he said thanks again.... and he may of kissed me on the cheek, again. He got out of the car, and went inside. It was a little weird to me though that the car that was in the driveway earlier was gone. Meh, who knows, I'm probably just weird. I pulled out and made it to the end of the street when I realized that Ashton left his phone playing.

So, I turned around and made it back to his house. I grabbed his phone and walked to the door. When I was about to knock on the door, I heard Ashton screaming from inside. Before a second thought, I threw open the door.

In front of me was a man punching a bloody, screaming Ashton under him. My feet worked faster than me and I ran at the guy and shoved him off of Ashton.

"WHAT THE FUCK! ASHTON!" He looked up at me and I heard a small Luke before his eyes fluttered closed.

The guy stood up and turned around.

"Oh great, my faggót son's boyfriend is here too. Get out of my house." Yeah, he shouldn't of said that. Before he had to chance to attack me, I punched him the hardest I've ever punched someone. I knocked him out after that, but I punched him 5 more times, because fūck him.

I turned around and remembered that Ashton fainted. I picked him up and ran him to my car. After I placed him in the back seat, I grabbed my phone. I was freaking out too much to not call anyone.

It rang 4 times until he picked up. "CALUM, OH MY GOD!"

"Luke? Are you okay? Where's Ashton?"

"I WENT BACK TO ASHTON'S HOUSE TO RETURN HIS PHONE AND WHEN I WALKED IN SOME OLD FAT DUDE WAS ON TOP OF HIM, BEATING HIM TO A PULP! HE'S IN MY BACKSEAT BLACKED OUT AND BLOODIED! I'M DRIVING TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW! MEET ME THERE! PLEASE!"

"I'll be there in 5." I hung up and kept my eyes on the road.

I didn't realize I was crying until I felt a tear fall off of my face. I started talking to Ashton just to keep myself sane. He wasn't dying, he wasn't.

"It's okay Ashton. Your gonna be okay. We'll be at the hospital soon. Don't worry babe, your gonna be fine, I promise, I'm here for you. Always."
______________________✍️

small update, but hopefully i'll have another chapter up later today! thank you for reading, please comment and vote if you enjoy!! love you!!! <3