Chapter 1-The First Day

Hello, 

I am a huge gleek and I want to explore the male to male relationships in this story. A little bit of Glee knowledge might be needed to read this but I will do my best to make it easy to understand without that prior knowledge.  

This is my first fan fiction and I'm pretty excited about it. If you have any suggestions or questions, please let me know. Thanks and enjoy. :) 

Chapter 1- The First Day 

It was a long summer, not that I'm complaining, I love summer. Summer brings women in bikinis and the booming pool cleaning business. I can't even begin to count the amount of hot babes I fucked this summer but for some reason it feels good to be back in the choir room. 

"Hey Puckerman" Finn Hudson says entering the room and sits in the seat next to me "How was your summer?" 

"Way to short man. Can't wait for net summer" I lie. 

Finn seems to be a little bit taller since I last saw him. His hair is finely cut and trimmed. I find my eyes scanning his body. I can tell he has been working out. My eyes continue to stare at his newly toned body. 

"Dude, you okay?' Finn asks 

My concentration is broken and I blurt out, "Ya, I'm great". 

Oh no, was that too obvious. I can't let him know my secret, my reputation would be ruined. Everyone knows that gays are rejected around here. I turn to the door and Santana Lopez struts into the room with Brittany Pierce attached to her arm. They look so happy. 

"Hey Santana" Finn says as he waves to her. 

"Hey sausage nipples" she replies "come on Britt, let's sit over here." 

They proceed to the seat on the tier below me. I stare at her ass as it descends to the seat, to make sure Finn doesn't become suspicious. 

When I look back to the door, Sam Evans walks in with his golden hairy swinging in the air. The golden locks are not fully dry and they pass in the wind. I can't seem to remove my eyes. I look up and down his body. 

"Hey guys" Sam says sitting in the seat next to Finn. 

"Hey" Finn replies. 

My eyes stay locked on his body until Mr. Shuester enters the room and sets his books on the ebony piano.  

"Okay guys, since it's the first class" He says "our assignment will be to sing this summer's smash hits." 

Everyone cheers in excitement. I haven't even noticed that everyone else had entered the choir room. How long have I been staring at Sam's body? I look around the room and Santana seems to be missing. 

"I have been working on something Mr. Shue" Rachel Berry says walking up to the front of the room.  

"Okay, take it away Rachel.' Mr. Shue says taking a seat in the front of the room. 

The piano man starts to play and the band in the back follows.  

"I've tried playing it cool  

Girl when I'm looking at you  

I can never be brave  

Cause you make my heart race" Rachel sings 

I try not to think of Finn and Sam. My mind is so focus on Rachel but the song is clearly directed to her boyfriend Finn. 

I feel my cellphone vibrate in my pocket. I walk out of the room and answer it. 

It's Santana. 

"I know you're secret" she says and hangs up. 

I hope you enjoyed chapter one and I promise more is to come.  

Please leave your comments and suggests. I can't wait to read what you readers have to say :)