Chapter 5- Incest?!

Chapter 5- Incest?!

I stare out the window at Jake. Why does he have to mesmerize me? Sam taps on my shoulder but I ignore him and continue to stare.

"Dude" he says to me and breaks my concentration.

I shake my head a bit and look at him. He seems to have a look of disgust on his face.

"Is something wrong" I ask "It looks like you're gonna vomit"

"That's just gross man" He says and opens the car door.

"What's gross" I say getting out of the car. "He's cute"

Sam stops and gets close to my ear.

"Do you even know who Jake is" he asks

"No" I say "Why". Now I'm curious.

"You really don't know" Sam says in amazement "He's your brother"

My face drops and I instantly feel guilty for all the thoughts I've had for him. There's no way he could be my brother. I continue to walk into the school and there he is, Jake. I quickly make the next corner to avoid him.

"Incest?!" I think to myself. I want to forget about him but I can't

Sam grabs my hand "Are you okay?"

I yank my hand away and rush down the hall and lock myself in the closest bathroom. I drop to the floor and cup my face in my hands. Incest?! Did anyone see Sam and me holding hands? This could just possibly be the worst day ever.

What do I do now? I get to my feet and pace the bathroom. I try to clear my mind but I still can't. There is just so much on my mind. There's no way I can face the school today. I walk up to the door and unlock it. When I go to leave Jake is face to face with me.

I react without a thought and shove him to the ground. His back pack drops the floor along with him.

"How could you not tell me you were my brother" I yell and climb on top of him.

"Stop" Jake yells and pushes me to the floor. "I was going to but I panicked"

I get up and lift my fist. I start to project it forward but Blaine Anderson, a glee club member holds it back.

"Come on Puck" He says leading me down the hall.