Chapter 3- Blondie

Hey Readers, 

I hope you are enjoying the story so far. I can't wait for the story to progress and for you to see what is to come. 

Please leave any comments. I would really like to improve so leave me any criticism or questions. 

.... 

Chapter 3- Blondie 

I can't take my eyes off of Sam's erection. It's so large and unexpected. Sam reaches his hand out to me. 

"Come on" He says taking my hand "follow me" 

I take his hand and he leads me into his kitchen. All of the appliances are new and all a shiny silver. The counter tops are granite and peach colored wallpaper. He looks back to me and releases a large smile. What was that all about? 

"Just a little further" he says as we turn to a staircase. 

Why is he acting so weird? I take a few steps up the stairs and slip. I block my face with my arms and land with a thump onto the stairs. 

"Oooh" I moan in pain. 

I keep my eyes closed as I lay there on the stairs. I can feel Sam looking at me. Or at least I thought he was. When I open my eyes, there is a white towel under my arms. I stand up, eyes widened at the realization that it's Sam's towel. I must have grabbed it off when I fell. Oh no. What if he thinks I pulled it off on purpose? 

I continue up the stairs cautiously, leaving the towel. Where could he have gone? I reach the top of the stairs and have to choose left or right. 

"Come find me" Sam yells in a flirty way. 

"What is this all about Sam" I yell as I turn down the right hall. 

I walk down the hall in search of Sam. He is nowhere to be found. I continue to walk when I hear a door open behind me. I turn and see a buck naked Blondie running down the hall. His round cheeks bounce up and down as he runs. It's making me so horny. Sam opens a door and enters. I run down the hall and get to the door. I grab the doorknob and try to turn it but it's locked. 

"Come on Sam" I yell through the door "let me in" 

I hear a click and the door slightly opens. Enough room for me to see through the crack. There's a large bed in the middle of the room and a fuzzy red carpet. I place my hand on the door and it swings open. I stumble but catch my balance. I look around but no Sam to be found. I ponder where he could have gone when I hear the door behind me close. 

I quickly turn around and there he is. He stands there, back to the door with all of his manhood out in the open. Sam's golden locks fall ever so slightly on his head and his body is perfectly toned. It's something that I've only seen in porn. My eyes journey down to his penis and it's hard. It seems that it's happy to see me.  

"I saw you checking me out earlier today" Sam says and starts to approach me "but the truth is, I was looking at you too" 

He grabs me by the hips and pulls me up against himself. His seven inch erection feels good against me. I start to breathe heavily as Sam's lips approach mine. 

"Wait" I stop him "Why now?" 

"What do you mean?" He asks as he sticks his longue into my mouth and locks his lips onto mine. 

We walk backwards and Sam pushes me onto the bed. 

"Come on Puck" Sam says "I know you want me" 

Sam hops on top of me and makes out with me. My penis grows within my pants and the urge of resistance is gone. I'm going to give myself to him. I push Sam to the side and climb on top of him. I bend over and shove my tongue in his mouth. Sam follows and starts to unzip my jeans. 

"I've wanted you for so long Sam" I moan. 

I assist Sam in removing my pants and boxers. My cock is freed from its chamber. I climb off of Sam and kneel on the floor between Sam's legs. I lower my face to his massive cock and wrap my lips around it. I grasp my own penis and stroke it as I go up and down on Sam's cock. 

Sam moans loudly as I go faster. Up and down I go without a breathe. Sam then pushes m head from his and drool trails.  

"Now it's my turn" Sam says "Get on the bed." 

I get up and sit on the bed. Sam gets off and kneels down between my legs. He gently kisses the head of my penis. He widens his lips and takes my cock in his mouth. I moan. Sam goes up and down my cock. Oh this feels so good. I moan louder. Sam stops at my cock's head and licks it multiple times. 

"Get up" I tell Sam "I want to fuck you" 

Sam gets up and goes over to the nightstand near the bed. He opens the top drawer and throws me a condom. He also takes out a bottle of lubricant. I rip the package open and pinch the top of the rubber. I then roll the condom onto my penis. I look over to Sam and he is applying lube to his butthole, where I will soon penetrate. 

He walks over to me and hands me the bottle. I squirt some into my hands and start to stroke it onto m penis. I put a little more just in case. 

"Ready?" I ask him 

"Mhmm" he says back and walks over to me. 

I sit at the edge of the bed and Sam pushes me into a laying down position. He then climbs on top of me and gets ready to straddle my cock. He grasps my penis and aligns it with his hole. Once inserted, he thrusts up and down. I thrust my hips in rhythm and tilt my head back. I let out a loud moan and Sam rides my cock faster. It doesn't take long before cum spews from by cock into the comdom. 

Sam gets off of me and lies next to me. He wraps his arms around me and rest his head on my chest.