Chapter 6- What Happens in the Locker Room Stays in the Locker Room?

Blaine leads me into the men's locker room. There's nobody in here but us two. Why did he bring me here? He tells me to sit on the bench. I hesitate a little. I can't tell if the hesitation is anger, sexual tension, or a kind of fear. What would people think if they saw me and Blaine in here alone? He is Kurt's boyfriend after all. 

When I look up, I realize Blaine has left. Where did he go? I get up from the bench and walk towards the back of the locker room. From the distance I hear the showers running. Do I go in? I really want to. What if Blaine doesn't like me that way? 

It's decided, I'm going to go in there and see what he is doing. I take a step towards the showers and then think What if it's not him in there. What the hell, I think let's do it. Santana already has some kind of blackmail on me. 

OI walk into the doorway and the shower room is full with steam. My clothes become damp but I proceed on. I take a few more steps and then peel my shirt off. My abs loves the feel of the warm misty fog on them. I feel my penis tingle. I proceed and find Blaine standing under one of the shower head. 

He turns his head and gives me a big smile, "took you long enough" 

"What do you mean" I ask 

"I took you way longer than I thought it would to come and find me" Blaine says and walks out of the shower cell. 

His penis is slightly hard but kind of droopy. He slicks his hair back to get the water out of his face. My eyes can't get away from his body. I never knew how muscular Blaine was. Maybe it was the sweater vests that hid this manly body. 

I approach Blaine and whisper in his ear, "let's fuck, right now" 

Blaine looks at me and smiles. He gets down on his knees and reaches for my belt. I can feel my penis growing. Blaine releases my belt buckle and drops my pants down along with my boxers. My cock bounces up and down in the open air. 

"Nice cock" Blaine says and wraps his lips around it.  

He meticulously goes up and down. I tilt my head back and moan. The shower continues to run and muffles my sexual noises. 

"Much better than Kurt's" Blaine says admiring my genitalia. 

He grasps it and strokes it up and down, up and down. Maybe it's the steam or the attractiveness of Blaine but I'm about to release myself. Blaine brings his face closer to my cock and I relieve his duties of stroking. 

I grab my own penis and rapidly move my hand up and down. Blaine's face waits patiently at the head of my penis. Almost. Almost. There, cum shoots from me and splatters on Blaine's face. 

I walk over to the shower and quickly rinse off. I go back over to my clothes and the steam soaked them. It's a good thing I keep spare clothes in my gym locker. 

I turn to Blaine, "That was amazing but remember what happens in the locker room stays in the locker room"