07

"That's the last one." you stretched your arm in the air after outting the last box of dahlias at the back of the truck.

Your eyes wandered back at your flower shop and to see that almost all of the flowers are bought by Mitsuki, leaving you with almost nothing! You can't believe that she just bought all your flowers and even paid double which you didn't accept at first but did afterwards since she wanted you to accept it.

You felt someone stood beside you, making you turn to her after she placed her hand on your shoulder, "Mitsuki-san..."

"I'm going to buy again soon, but for now, I wanted to thank you, sweetheart." she started but you immediately shook your head. You don't want her to thank you when you only did nothing for you to deserve this kind of kindness.

Mitsuki saw how your ears started to turn red as you fidgeted, holding your hands together while looking at her — meeting her crimson colored orbs, "I should be the one thanking you, Mitsuki-san! Please, if you ever needed help with anything, I'd be willing to help you out!"

"Oh dear. Well, I'd be glad to accept your offer." the blond said as she grinned, before a man with a red spiky hair showed up and nodded his head at Mitsuki, implying that all things are already done and taken care of.

"Well, as much as I wanted to stay a little longer, I need to go home. But I will indeed see you soon..." Mitsuki held your hands as she look straight into your eyes before muttering something under her breath that you failed to hear, "my future daughter-in-law."

You watched her get inside the car and finally leave your place. Watching the car as they leave, you waved your hand goodbye before they finally disappeared from your sight. It is still almost noon yet you have no idea what to do now that you almost sold everything to Mitsuki. Though you think this is a great time to order another stock of flowers for you to sell in the next few days.

Before you could even get inside your shop to close up, your phone inside the pocket of your jeans began to vibrate. Your lips immediately turned into a wide smile as your chest tightened in excitement after seeing the caller ID.

It's been a while since you last seen him and you really missed hearing his voice. Clearing your throat as you gathered your composure first before tapping the answer button of your phone, "Hello?"

"You're already here in Musutafu and you didn't bother to call meeee?"

"Sorry, sorry. I got too preoccupied with work now that I've already opened my shop." you smiled from ear to ear, leaning your back against the counter.

"hmp! but anyways since I'm free, I'm thinking how about we go on a date? I miss you, you know?"

"Ah. Bakugou." Katsuki's face instantly contorted into a scowl as soon as he saw a bicolor haired male greet him in the entrance of the place that he was currently in. He was wearing gray yukata, a typical traditional clothes worn by male in japan.

His heterochromatic orbs bore into the blond male as he scanned over him, and as much as he knows that Katsuki never wanted to meet his face as much as he did, it is still compulsory since their families had been allies for almost two generations.

He sighed once more as he stepped aside, making Katsuki know that he is letting him inside his home, "Please let yourself in. Fuyumi had prepared you and your company some tea."

"How about you shoved it up your ass, Half n' half?-" Katsuki was about to retaliate as he began to spill some insults towards the man in front of him when Sero covered his mouth using his hands while bowing apologetically.