30

"tch." Katsuki clicked his tongue while his hand were over his wound on his shoulder.

I shouldn't have been so careless.

Whipping his head to his side, he sent the fawn haired woman who was sitting not to far away from him a glare, "why the fuck are you still here?" he hissed.

The woman flinched at Katsuki's harsh tone, making her lower her head in fear, "I...I...uh..." She began to stammer, her fingers fidgeting.

With a sigh, Katsuki stood up from the ground, picking his phone from the pocket of his pants and started to dial Kirishima's number, "If you don't have anything to say, get out. I'm not marrying you." Katsuki said in a cold voice before he placed the phone in his ear.

Camie halted once more, her face ashen as desperation began to kick in. She immediately held the hem of Katsuki's shirt as she plead, "w-wait! let us talk for a moment! I-"

"Don't fucking touch me!" Katsuki removed her hand away from him.

I need to see (y/n) quickly. I might have to send Kirishima or dunce face over to the flower shop just incase.

"That fucking bastard..." Katsuki uttered as he started to bite his nail, tapping his feet on the ground, "he better not lay his hand from her."

"Bakugou-kun!" Camie called, making Katsuki turn to her with an annoyed face.

"WHAT DO YOU FUCKING WANT?!"

She gulped. It was the first time she met Katsuki but she could already tell how scary he was—especially when he is really mad.

Taking a deep breath before she answers, Camie look led at Katsuki straight in the eye as she gathered her courage to speak what's on her mind.

"I have a proposal for you, Bakugou-kun."

You heard the wind chimes on the front door rang, making your head immediately turn to see who was it, "welcome!-"

After getting immediately interrupted when you saw Katsuki enter the shop with blood soaked shirt, along with an unfamiliar woman along with him. Your brows creased and furrowed in confusion.

"Katsuki?" you spoke as you took a peek at them. Katsuki immediately turned his head to spot where you are and when he did, he immediately marched his way to you and with haste, he grabbed your wrist.

"We need to talk." You couldn't help but to swallow the lump on your throat after seeing how serious Katsuki was, "Let's talk."

"About what, Katsuki? What's going on?" Despite being confused, you still managed to ask him as you placed the lavenders that you were holding down on the shop's counter.

You noticed Katsuki's bloodied shirt, making you gasp before you approached him with hurry, "What happened?! Why are you-"

"Hello, I'm Camie Utsushimi." The lady interrupted your question by introducing herself to you, bowing her head slightly towards you.

After that was followed by the sound of Katsuki's tongue clicking in annoyance. Your brows didn't cease from furrowing as questions began to pile up inside your thoughts.

"Ah, yes. I'm (y/n). How can I help you?" You politely asked back, putting up a small smile on your lips. You turned your head back to Katsuki but he wasn't looking at you nor meeting your gaze.