31

"What a surprise to see you here, Katsuki." The old man immediately grinned as soon as he felt Katsuki's presence inside his home.

Amatsuki immediately waved his hanf to dismiss the attendant beside him before he finally looked at Katsuki's direction. He finally met the crimson gaze of the blond man, making him feel a bit proud that he had the the same eyes as Amatsuki.

"So have you decided to take the marriage-"

"No." Katsuki locked his jaws as he firmly interrupted the man, "I'm not going to do that."

With a loud sigh, Amatsuki tapped his finger on the top of his wooden table while impatiently staring at his kin, "do you understand what that means, right? You are selfishly trying to do what you want without thinking about the consequences?" He asked Katsuki.

Katsuki flinched and Amatsuki knew that he was deciding at the moment, causing him to have second thoughts. Amatsuki loved how confused Katsuki was and he wasn't going to end there at least.

"You are going to put not only the whole Bakuhatsu-kai in line, but also the safety of your lover, is that what you wanted?" Amatsuki asked again.

He knew that Katsuki could never abandon Bakuhatsu-kai, he was already tied with the group and there is no way that a prodeful man like him could ever abandon his comrades just because of his childish decision.

Katsuki clenched his fists together as he never felt so manipulated like that so easily. Amatsuki was spouting shit as if it was a natural thing to say.

"I will fucking lead the group without marrying anyone." He said, with his eyes on the ground, making Amatsuki chortle, the sides of his eyes wrinkling as his eyes formed a slit while he laughed.

"Is that so? Then, can you tell me a good way how to prevent any feud with the other groups from other divisions without initiating any relations with them, Katsuki?" Amatsuki asked, raising his right brow while looking at Katsuki with seriousness in his eyes.

"Do you understand that not all of the groups are under your wing and to be able to avoid any gang wars, we are to expand our connection and that is by marrying a young heiress from other divisions who had the most connection with other groups so that we can unify those separate groups in order to keep them in line." Amatsuki tries to address the situation to Katsuki, explaining it to him all over again.

"You need to do what is right for the group. You can atleast take your lover as your concubine after marrying the Utsushimi lady." Amatsuki added again before he reached over his tea cup and sipped on it.

Katsuki never liked what Amatsuki just said. It was making his blood boil even more.

A concubine? The fuck does he take (y/n) for? She is more than that. This shitty old man needs a lot of beating I see.

"Don't you fucking refer to (y/n) like she is some fucking object that can be taken as a second fucking option." Katsuki growled under his breath, his nails digging on his palms.

"You talk shit about my woman one more time and I will fucking end you." Katsuki's grin grew wider before he kicked the table aside like it was made of paper, with his hands shoved inside the pockets of his pants.

He loomed over Amatsuki, bending down to level the old man's face as he spoke with complete serious voice, "this won't involve the group or anyone, but if fucking run your mouth again talking bullshit like that, I will make you pay."

"Is that even a challenge, young man?"

Amatsuki had stood up from his seat, never breaking his eye contact with the blond man in front of him. As he tries to open his mouth to say something, a man woth silver colored hair ran inside the room, completely pale and stiff. The pupil of his eyes were shaking as if he was nervous about something.