The Big Three

On this nice saturday afternoon.People are relaxing some are studying other with their family.
But class 2a and Hashira are in the living area.Rengoku was playing with Kirishima in video game.
Uzui helping with Jirou with her guitar.Todoroki with Giyuu and Muichiro.Some with out to the mall.
Mitsuri and her daughter are sleeping on Iguro.And Eri was reading a story to Akiro.
Eri: And they live happily ever after the end.
As she close the book as Akiro clap in response.
Izuku: Akiro really love it when you read a story to him.
As she smile, Shinobu came back from the bath, and sit right next to Izuku.
Shinobu: Hey Akiro have you been good?
Akiro made a baby noise.
Mina: Hey guys what are you doing for today?
Iguro: Staying here with these two.
Kirishima: I going to beat Rengoku.
Rengoku: You can try.
As he smiled and as the rest say what they about to do.
Mina: What about you?
Izuku: I think I going to get a haircut.
As they continue their day Izuku went to the barber to get his haircut.

Time skip

After a hour since he left for his cut for his hair.After he came back to see Shinobu was reading her book while Akiro was sleeping.As he sneak up on her and kiss her on her cheek.
Izuku: Hey my butterfly.
Shinobu: Are you try to surprise me?
Izuku: Did it work?
Shinobu: No.
As she was still reading.
Izuku: Like my new style?
As she look at him she blush and almost had a nosebleed.

Izuku: Like my new style?As she look at him she blush and almost had a nosebleed

Izuku: Bye the face I guest you like it.
Shinobu: You did the same when I was naked.
As she lay her head down as they fall a sleep on his shoulder ss he fell asleep on her head.As they fall asleep Aizawa woke Izuku up for a moment.
Aizawa: Someone or three want to meet you.
Izuku: Okay I be there in a minute. Shinobu woke up as Izuku was moving.
Shinobu: Where you going?
Izuku: Someone want to meet me.
Shinobu: Can I come?
Izuku: Sure.
Akiro: Bah.
As they see Akiro is awake.
Izuku: Let get us something to eat first.

Time skip

As they walk to the places while Akiro was in his stroller as he look around.As they pass by Tanjiro running from Kanao with her sword.
Tanjiro: KANAO I SORRY!!!
Kanao didn't say anything but chasing him.
Izuku: What was that about.
Nezuko: Tanjiro accidentally walk in while Kanao was changing so she mad.
Izuku: Where did you came from?
Nezuko just shrugged as she walked off to his brother.
As they got to the place they suppose to be.
Mirio: Midoriya how it been?
Izuku: Mirio long time no see, Tamaki how it going?
Tamaki: G-good.
Nejire: Midoriya, Tsuyu told that you fight demon? That their no quirks there? And she your girlfriend?
As she asking questions but Izuku is no longer able to keep up.As Mirio bonk her on the head to make her stop.
Nejire: Pw what was that for?
Mirio: Geez you need to stop being curious all the time.
As they caught up what happened to him.As Nejire was playing with Akiro but he kept hugging his mom.

Time skip

As they went back to the dorm someone came bye.It the one that broke Izuku heart Ochako Uraraka.
Uraraka: Hey Deku oh and Shinobu.
Izuku: What do you want?
Said a bit annoyed.
Uraraka: I just to say hi and see Akiro.
As she said as she gave Akiro a high five but he didn't know what to do.
Uraraka: You know Deku what it look like when we have a baby.
Shinobu: Cover Akiro ears.
As he cover his ears.
Shinobu: Listen here b*tch you cheated on him cheating on him and boomboy doesn't want you anymore what other chance he think he want you back you useless a*s sh*t.
As she know she was right and Izuku was shocked that Shinobu cuse.
Shinobu: You can uncover his ears now.
As he uncovered Akiro ears and walk away from her and went to bed.As they reach their dorm as Izuku put Akiro to sleep in his crib.As he got into bed with Shinobu as they got ready to go to sleep.
Izuku: I never heard you cursed like that before.
Shinobu: I tried my best not to do it.
Izuku: Well Goodnight butterfly.
Shinobu: Night Zuzu.
As they both fall asleep and wait the future hold them.

Hope you like this chapter please here a meme.

So I can say Goodnight and have a good time peace