Epilogue

Ten years later of Izuku and Shinobu relationship.Izuku is the number one hero and Shinobu is a doctor.They have four children, Eri there adopted daughter is seventeen, Akiro there biological child is ten or eleven, and two twins Levy there daughter, and her twin Akira is there son.Ochako finally giving up on Izuku and marry Neito.
Tanjiro and Kanao got married and have there daughter.
And surprisingly Nezuko agreed to marry Zenitsu.
Uzui and his wives have there own family own family.Rengoku still didn't got married yet.
Kanae and Sanemi got married but traveling through out the world.Muichiro got married to Yui from class 2b.Giyuu is not depressed but still single.Mitsuri and Obanai decided to have another child for Emi.
And the rest are married, still dating, or not.We were all happy that our life.
Izuku: Come on you two you need to eat.
Shinobu: You need to be big and strong.
As they tried to feed Levy and Akira but they want there bottle then baby food.After it took awhile they accepted it and fell asleep.
Eri: Hey Mom hey Dad.
Shinobu: Hey Eri.
Izuku: Morning.
Akiro: Morning.
As he he came wearing a shirt, with some shorts and some red shoes.
Shinobu: You already got him to wear red shoes.
As she put her hand on her face.
Izuku: Sorry but he really like then even know it to big for him.
As he have laughed a bit.
Izuku: Ok time get to school.
Eri: Alright come on Akiro.
Akiro: Nnooo school is boring.
As he try to run.
Eri: Come on your girlfriend will be there.
Akiro: Emi is not my girlfriend.
Eri: I didn't say her name.
As he blushed embarrassed that she know that he have a crush and so do Emi.As Izuku took them to school and Shinobu put the Kocho twins to bed.As she was cleaning up Izuku try to surprise her but it failed.
Shinobu: You can't surprise me.
Izuku: Dam-.
As he about to say it until Shinobu cover his mouth.
Shinobu: No cussing in this house.
Izuku nodded as she removed her hand.As Izuku finished cleaning with Shinobu and relaxing.As they sit down for awhile as Shinobu was laying her head on his shoulder.
Shinobu: Izu do you remember the first time I met you?
Izuku: It was love at first sight for real.
As she look at the photo of them with there children's.It was like a happily ever after to her.

So there that it the final chapter of this story
Hope yall like I really enjoyed this
So this is Remix Soul I be headed