Cole met Sam and then school started

The day Cole came back from summer camp was another one of those happiest days. I missed him alot. And I know he missed me too. Mom stayed home with me while dad went to get Cole. I was super impatient after dad left. I was moving the entire time, and when he finally came back home with Cole, I immediately hugged Cole before he could even get through the door. "I missed you Colby" I said with a big smile "I missed you to" He said hugging me back. "So tell me all about what you did! Was it fun?" I said "ok, I will, but can I put my stuff in my room first?" He said "yep, I'll wait in my room!" I say running upstairs and I sat on the end of my bed again impatiently. When Cole came in I smiled again. "Ok, you ready to hear what happened?" Cole asked "yeah" I say scooting over and Cole sat next to me. "So where should I start?" He asked "start from the beginning, and the first thing you did, then tell me about the people you met!" I said exited to hear about what all he did. I was always exited to know what Cole did, it didn't matter if all he did was make a sandwich, I thought it was awesome. "Well when I first got there I put my stuff on a bed in a cabin thing, then I walked around and looked to seee what all I could do" He explained "what else, who did you meet!" I asked "well, I met one person" Cole said "oooohhh, what is their name?" I asked "his name is Sam" He said "how did you meet Sam?" I asked. Cole thought a moment and then began to explain "well we where just sitting on this curb or whatever, and we just started talking. Soon enough we became friends" He explained "so you had a friend there!?" I said "yeah, and he will be going to the same school as me this year, so you might be able to meet him" Cole said "yay!" I said excitedly "tell me about Sam!" I said. I wasn't even interested in what he did anyone, I just wanted to know about the friend my brother met. "Well, he is super cool, I think you guys would get along, we like alot of the same things" He began "does he like Koalas like you?" I asked "no, he doesn't" Cole said laughing "well, I still have floppy so I bet he has one too" I said "I don't know if he does" Cole said "oh, well that's fine" I said smiling. There was only three weeks left till school stared and those three weeks went by quick.
~~~
The first day of school came around and Cole got dropped off at his school, and then I was dropped off at mine. I sat in a chair at a table and there was this girl with brown hair in braids and I started talking to her. "Hi, I'm Zoe" I said. The girl looked up at me and smiled "I'm Juniper" She said "cool, wanna be my friend?" I asked "yeah, that would be nice" Juniper said with a soft smile. I ended up spending the entire first day with Juniper, and little did I know that she would soon become my best friend. By the time it hit lunch me and Juniper talked about alot of stuff. And we traded some things from our lunch boxes. Also I was a big one direction fan at the time, I had also got Cole into them so is as happy about that. Anyway me and Juniper both had one direction lunch boxes, I had Harry, and she had Louis. We mostly bonded over one direction. But then we talked about our families and I told her about everything, and I told her about Cole and how awesome he was. She ended up wanting to meet him. So I thought that was cool. When it came to recess we played on the swing set and talked alot. We became good friends. And I was thinking about how Cole talked about Sam. I was happy because I found my own Sam. I still hadn't met Sam yet, but I started hearing alot about Sam that first week of school. When mom picked me up from school one week, she told me that Cole would be bringing a friend over after you hang out for a little. Secretly I was hoping it was Sam. So when we pulled up to Cole's school I looked out the window and I was impatiently waiting to see Cole with a friend. I finally saw Cole and there was a blonde haired boy with him. Watched as the walked closer to the car. Cole opened the door and I suddenly had a huge smile on my face. "Hi Colby! Are you his friend?" I asked the blonde boy. "Yeah, I am" He said "Zoe this is Sam, I told you about him" I suddenly felt super exited "I was hoping I'd get to meet you!" I said smiling "yeah, Colby told me a little bit about you" Sam said. I frowned a bit. Then I remembered Juniper "yeah? Well I met someone today, her name is Juniper and I told her ALOT about Colby" I said super proud of myself. "You did?" Cole asked "well yeah, I thought you would tell Sam alot about me, so I told Junie alot about you" I said. "Well when we first met in the summer camp he told me alot about you" Sam said. I smiled "really!? He did!?" I ask "yeah, he did, he probably told me a little bit today because he told me so much during the summer camp" Sam explained "oh, yeah" I aid laughing. "Well, I'm happy to meet you Sammy" I said sitting back in my seat. "You too" Sam said.
~~~
We got home and I ran up to my room, I grabbed Floppy and I ran back down stairs and showed him to Sam. "Ok, this is Floppy my rabbit!" I said "oh, well he is pretty cool" Sam said "I know, here, hold him" I said "what!? You didn't let me touch him when you and me first met" Cole said. I laughed "well I wasn't told how cool you where, so I didn't want you to. You told me how cool Sam is so I'm letting him meet Floppy" I said. That night Sam stayed over for dinner then his mom picked him up and we all got ready for bed. I was laying in my bed and I couldn't sleep so I went and knocked on Cole's door. He opens it and looked down at me "what's wrong Zoe?" He asked "I can't sleep" I said "ok, well what do you want?" He asked "can you sing to me? You did it once before?" I asked. Cole stood there am minute then he smiled. "Yeah I will, let's go get you back into bed, we have school tomorrow" Cole said "ok" I said smiling. I went to my room and I covered myself back up. I layed there and Cole sang a little but and I started getting tired. "Can you sing my song?" I asked Cole. He nodded and began signing. I sang along with him at the end then fell asleep. "Please don't take my sunshine away" I sang and then started talking asleep "night Cole" I said "night Zoe" He said. I fell asleep and Cole went to his room.