Pizza Night, and the challenge

I wake up and I was super excited about today. It was pizza night. And the 24 hour challenge. And I get to film!!. I was exited, but.. I don't know how to really use a camera, I take Instagram photos but it's with my phone. And if it's a phototshoot Junie normally takes them. I get up and go out of my room and i know for a fact Colby is still asleep. So I grab a can of wip cream and one of my makeuo brushes. I sneak into Colby's room and I'm corect. He is still sound asleep. I walk up to the bed and his hand is perfectly out, so I put the wip cream in his hand. God it seems so loud.

I start wiggling the makeup brush on Colbys nose and he scrunched it a little. I did it one more time and then his eyes  opened and he sat up quickly and shoved the wip cream in my face. "COLBY!!!" I shout stepping back and I grabbed some off my face "HA!" he said standing up. "I've been awake for like twenty minutes" he said "god dangit" I say pouting "next time make sure I'm actually sleeping before pranking me" he said. I smirk and I grab his cleanex box and i use the cleanex out of that to clean my face off. "HEY!!" he shouts. "What you don't need all of them" I say, then tossing the box on Cole's bed and walking out.

I go to my room and grab clothes for a shower. I went into the bathroom and close the door locking it. I put my clothes on the counter then strip. I turn on the shower and got in. After I was done I wrap the towel around myself and then start drying off. I put my clothes on then did my hair and makeup.

(Outfit, hair, makeup)

I go back into my room and I scroll through Instagram

( 4 and a half hours later)

I went out to the kitchen and I got a glass of water. "Hey Zoe, I want to start filming soon" Cole said "ok, youre gonna have to show me what to do again" I say "alright, do you want me to show you now, so that when I'm done explaining you can start filming?" He asked "yeah sure" I say
Cole explained how to use it and showed me how to start filming, and how to stop. "Ok do you think you can do it now?" Cole asked "yes" I say "ok" he said. Cole then stood in between the end of the counter and the pantry.

I gave him a sign I was filming and he did his intro. "Whats up guys, its Colby Brock and welcome back to my channel. And guess what, I'm trying something a little different today. I have my sister filming for me today" he began I turn the camera to me for a second and wave, hen back to Cole.  "So before i start this video, as you see in the title. I am doing what you have wanted to see for a long time. But I finally released new merch that everybody's been waiting for. I'll put it up on the screen. And this is limited editing and spend 24 hours together" he continues
I get closer to Cole, he cleared his throat and began talking again "so I think Sam is in his apartment editing right now. I will take these beautiful pair of love cuffs and suprise attack him" I was trying so hard not to laugh as he was explaining.

I turned off the camera and then we went out and to Sam's apartment. I began filming again when we got to the apartment. "Alright guys, so Sam's in there editing, I have the cuffs so lets go" he said whispering. He opend the door and we sneek in. Well sorta, Cole was a little loud about it. I was trying to be quite. We then went up the stairs and we slowly walk up behind Sam and then Cole put one cuff on Sam and he looked right at the camera. He took his headphones off "what the fuck?" Sam said confused "well i don't know if you've seen it but everywhere, literally everywhere. Everybody has been contenting Sam and Colby you gotta do the hand cuff challenge" Cole says

'Is there a way to make it just a little less tight? I feel like I'm going back to jail" Sam says. They then start walking down the stairs and I follow as the just start rambling. 
We got down to the main area and they started messing around. They went into Sam's extra room and Colby swung sam into the couch then Sam stands up "lets play piano" he said. Sam ended up dragging Cole a little bit. They started just playing horribly "play some high notes" Cole said. Sam starts just tapping the highest cords. Sam looked at the camera "Reggie just put some really nice piano music" again they just play random cords and i hold back from laughing. Sam was trying  to leave and Cole dragged him back down to the couch. And laughed as Sam fell. "We shoukd go eat" Cole said "but I just ate two hot dogs" Sam said "well I'm hungry" Cole said

I turn the camera off and we  started to leave Sam's  apartment. And then we left the building. As we where walking Cole and Sam started swinging each other forwards. We finally got to a restaurant and went in. I checked and came back "sooo, there's no spoons or forks.." I say "god dangit" sam said. I turn the camera off and we went to fund a table but fans stopped us. They took pictures and I thought it was adorable so I filmed it. We finally sat down and i started filming the guys as they tried to eat. They ended up struggling because they both used the had they where cuffed with. They finished eating and we went back to Sam's apartment.

We hung out for a bit and I started filming again. Then someone knocked on the door. Sam got up but ended up dragging Cole again to the front door. Sam opens the door and there was Jake, Reggie and Tara. "Oh yes" Jake said. I laugh slightly and everything just takes off from there.

~~~
Everyone has finally left, well, exept Katrina  and Colby. So we film a skit. I couldn't help myself from laughing. After we where finally done filming the video I turn off Colby's camera and pat it slightly. "So then is Sam staying at your place or are you staying here?" I ask "I don't know, I was just gonna unlock the handcuffs and say we did it" Colby said "no, you are committing, you gave me the key and I'm holding it till tomorrow" I say "so then me and Zoe can have a sleep over and you guys can stay here" Katrina said "wait what!?" Sam said "ok bye" I say. Me and Katrina leave Sam's room and we listen to Colby and Sam struggle to get up. We go to the door but then we see the guys at the bedroom doorway. "What?" I say "you're just gonna leave us?" Colby says "yep, sorry, but I'll see you guys tomorrow" I say smiling. Then me and Katrina walk out the door.

We look at each other amd laugh "how long till they give up?" Katrina says "give em an hour and one of them will text me and ask for the key, that I don't have" I say "wait what?" Katrina said "yep, the key is actually still in Colby's apartment" I say "but where?" Katrina asks "before we left I put it in the room I'm staying in and in my purse" I say "ooohh, clever" Katrina says "of course, now let's get back and watch some movies" I say "sounds like a plan" Katrina said as we lock arms and go back to Colby apartment.