The Plan, and plot twist

I wake up and I heard the front door open and close then I hear a familiar voice. I suddenly got excited. I open the door and see Sam and Cole talking. I smile and then walk up quietly behind Sam and I see Cole look at me and I put my finger over my mouth. I then jump on Sam's back "hey Sam!" I shout. "Oh Jesus" Sam said "wait, when did you get here?" Sam asked as I slid off his back. "Late last night" I say simply "oh, well hi" He says "ok, now a real hug" I say smiling "ok fine" He says. I hug Sam and he hugged me back. I pull away then I suddenly had to pee really bad. "Oh shit" I say going into the bathroom. I do my business and then come out. "I suddenly had to pee really bad" I say shrugging "so you just anounce your business?" Colby asked "yep" I say. "Wow, you haven't changed one bit" Sam says "and it's a good thing" I say.

Sam's pov

I get to Colby's place and walk in. We started talking and suddenly someone jumps on my back "hey Sam!" "Oh jeasus" I shout. Then I realized that it was Zoe "wait, when did you get here?" I ask. Zoe slips off my back and just simply says "late last night" "Oh, well hi" I say. Zoe then smirks slightly "ok, now a real hug" She says. "Ok fine" I say. Zoe hugged me and I hug her back. She pulled away from the hug and then her face changed "oh shit!" She so it's and went to the bathroom. "Uh" I say she came back out and we all talked a bit later and then I saw Juniper walk out. "Oh shit, Golbach, what are you doing?" She said "I just got here like twenty minutes ago" I say

Zoe's pov

Sam has been on his phone and I grew suspicious. "Who ya talkin to?" I said going into annoying little sister mode. Colby and Sam have been friends for so long that Sam has become a third brother to me. "I am talking to Katrina" He says "Katrina..katrina, kaatriinnaaa?" I say thinking "oh yeah, your girlfriend" I say "yeah" Sam said. "How long have you guys been together?" I ask now going into best friend mode. "We have been together five years this past April" He said "why have I never met her?" I ask "I don't know, but you two would get along pretty well" He says. I see it in his eyes, he is so in love with Katrina, his eyes have like a sparkle almost. His facial expressions and everything. He has a smile on his face the entire time. "You really like her huh?" I say "no, I love her, I want her to be my last, I want her to be my always. I want Katrina to be my forever" Sam says. If that isn't the cutest thing I don't know what is. I wonder if Katrina acts the same way? I'll have to see. Now I wonder if Cole is dating anyone.

"Hey Sam?" I ask "yeah?" He says "do you know if my brother is dating anyone?" I ask "no, he isn't" Sam says "well damn, I was definitely expecting him to have a girl" I say "and no Offence, but I thought you would be the last to get a girl" I say "oh, well thanks" He says "I was kidding!" I say frantically "I know, I was playing around" He says. "Huummmm, do you think it's a coincidence or on purpose that Cole and Juniper just so happen to be out at the same time?" I say "well, I'd think it was a coincidence" Sam says "well I've been suspicious, I think they might be secretly together" I say sitting back on the couch" "Oh really?" Sam asked "yeah, for a while actually, like she talked to Colby a lot more often the past two years" I say "wait really?" Sam says "yeah, there was one time she left her phone on the couch up right and there was a text from Colby that said  'hey, are you buisy, if so we can talk later' and it had a smiley emoji at the end" I explain "actually now that I think about it, he does have a contact that hast the name June" Say says.

I then get an idea and get existed. "I just got an amazing idea!!" I say jumping up "what?" He said "Maybe with this time that me and Junie are here we can just watch how they act with each other? I mean I gotta study you and Katrina to see what I should look for" I say "that's actually a good idea, I'll actually text Katrina and see if she'll come over, and then I'll see if Jake and Tara will" He says "I think I know Jake" I say "I think you met him once when we all went to the mall" Sam says. I suddenly start laughing "what's so funny?" Sam says "we are acting like we are the snoopy siblings" I say laughing "well you are, but we aren't siblings" Sam says "but for the week we could be" I suggest