It's today!

So my birthday is in two days and Juniper had me pack a bag yesterday for a week, and that we would leave today. But I still don't know where we are going. "Junie, where are we going?" I ask as we got into the car "you'll see, just wait" Juniper said "fine, but if I end up dead..i will come back and haunt your ass" I say "yeah, I know you would" Juniper said now going out of city limits. The only place i could think of thats outside of town is an airport and farms. She isn't taking me to a farm is she? or we are going camping..no, too many clothes, what the hell are we doing?
~~~
We pass a sign that was pounting to the airport. "Junie are we going to the airport?" I ask "yes and im not telling yiu the destination till we get throughsecruity, so you can't come next to me when i get the tickets" Juniped explained "ok, at least I know its somewhere" I say "yeah, at least it is" Juniper replied.
~~~
We got to the plane gate and I turn and look at Juniper. "Ok, we are at the gate, now tell me where we are going" I say"ok, ok. So since last December after Colby left, we had been planning a surprise for you. That on your birthday weekend of your sixteenth we would find a way to get you out to LA for a week. So here we are" Juniper said with a smile "oh my god. You are the bestest friend ever. I love you so much" I said super happily "I love you too" Juniper replied
~~~

Juniper's pov

I love seeing Zoe happy, it makes me happy. And it doesn't help that I have the biggest crush on her I think we where twelve or thirteen when I started getting feelings for Zoe. And I know she doesn't like me in that way. And I just have to get over the fact that a relationship like that...wont happen for me. Especially with Zoe. No one has ever found me attractive, so I've never had a boyfriend before. I've never had my first kiss, first date, first anything. Yeah I am 16, but I'll be seventeen in four months. So it's a step closer to eighteen.

~~~

Zoe's pov

We got on the plane finally and it was a three hour flight. Then we have another flight that is only an hour. So that is five hours all together. I can't wait to see Cole again. I missed him so much. I missed Sam too, of course not as much, but I did. I mean Sam is a friend of my brothers, and he became my friend. Well sorta. I did also have a crush on Sam for a little bit when I was younger. Which is super embarrassing, and no one knows except Juniper. And I think she forgot. Juniper also had a crush on Colby when we where younger. So it was all over the place.

~~~
We finally land in LA and I'm so exited that I can't contain myself. Me and Juniper walked to where Colby said he would be and we didn't see him. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turn around and I see Colby right there. "Colby!" I said hugging him. "Hey Zoe" He said hugging me back "I missed you so much"  I say with a big smile "I missed you too" He said smiling. "This all makes sence now that I know why you said you couldn't come back home for my birthday" I say with a small laugh "I mean yeah, I wouldn't ruin the suprise" Colby says. I smile and hugged Colby again.
~~~
We all got into Colby's car and I sat in the front. "So are you ready for what all I have planned for you while you are here?" Colby says "yeah, I'm exited to see LA, I'm exited to be with you again, and I'm exited to see Sam, I wanna pick on him" I say with a small giggle "so tables have changed? He used to pick on you alot" Colby says "Yeah, I know, and I didn't like it, but I am very good at being annoying" I say "you have never been annoying so I'd like to see you try" Colby said laughing "RUDE!!" I say punching Colby's arm "I'm driving here!" Colby said "yeah, I know. Sorry" I say "there she is, now what else do you still do besides apologize all the time?" Colby asked. My jaw dropped and I scrunched my nose folding my arms. "That's another, when you would get annoyed you'd do that" Colby says. I shake my head and laugh  "well, strangely enough, I still have that stuffed rabbit" I say "you do!?" Colby said surprised "yeah, I guess it hold to many memories to throw away" I say. Then a smirk grew on my face "do you still have that Koala?" I ask "uuhh, sorta, it isn't out anyway, I think it's in a box" Colby says "did you bring it with you?" Juniper asked "the Koala?" Colby asked "no, Zz, did you bring the rabbit?" Juniper asked "I don't think I did, it might still be in my room at home" I say "ok" Juniper says "so I am in an apartment, I don't know if you Juniper want to stay as well, or whatever, but you two could share the extra room, I don't really use it and there is a bed in there.

It isn't big enough for both of you though" Colby explains "I was hoping to see the trap house" I said a little disappointed "I mean you guys looked like you had fun there" I said "yeah we did, but we all wanted our own space, so we all moved into these apartment buildings, me and Sam are on the same level, Corey is below us, and Jake is on the main floor" Colby explained "ok, cool!" I say happily "you know what, I miss about you being little? " Colby says "what?" I ask "you had the cutest little dimples, and you almost always had your hair in pigtails or down" Colby said "ok we are doing this, Junie you can join too" I say "ok" Juniper replied "I actually never saw you too little, but I did miss the times where you and me would make the weirdest sandwiches. I remember I made this peanut butter, pickle, and marshmallow sandwich" I say smiling "yeah, I almost threw up when we ate it" Colby said "and that's why you don't like picked now" I say "eh, it's part of it, but i guess I never ready liked them" Colby explains "this is for both of you" Juniper says "ok" Me and Colby say at the same time "actually it's all of us, Colby, Zoe, me, and Sam" Juniper says "oh this should be fun" I say "it was. Me and Sam stayed over the same night, and we made a blanket fort in the living room, I remember it didn't work our, so it was just a bunch of blankets on the floor" Juniper says

"ok, I'm just gonna say it. We where the original friend group, it might be weird but it's true. I mean yes you wanted to spend more time with Sam. But we all had fun. And anytime it was all four of us we made some amazing memories. Especially when you and Sam had to take me and Juniper to the mall, and we actually went with you guys to film a vine. Then we had to actually buy something so that mom and dad wouldn't be suspicious. And we just bought candy" I say "yeah, I think I remember wich one that one was too, we dragged you to a abandoned train station I think it was. And we had you or Juniper film it" Colby said "oh yeah. Oh that was the same day where we made the blanket fort..or atempted. Because Sam stayed over, and so did Junie" I say
~~~
We all finally got to the apartment complex and went to Colby's apartment. I walk in look around. And I look up and I scream. "What!?" Colby says "the cut outside of you scared the crap out of me" I say holding my hand over my chest "oh..yeah. Sorry about that" Colby said "it's ok, just tell me next time" I say "ok I will, the extra room is over here" Colby says. Me and Juniper followed Colby to the room wnd there was a bed and a small couch in there "I'll sleep on the couch" Juniper says "so I have the bed?" I say "yep" Juniper says "ok, well then. I'm gonna take a nap" I say going to the bed "ok, I'll let you sleep, I'm not tired so I'll come out here" Juniper says "ok" I say. I finaly lay down and I fell asleep.