They moved away

I think one of my least favorite things that happened as a kid...was when Cole and Sam moved to California. The day they left I was heart broken. And I didn't want Cole to leave. "Colby please don't go, stay here with me" I said in tears as he was getting ready to walk out the door. "I'll come back for Holiday's I promise" Yes I was twelve, but we had a pretty tight bond. "I don't believe you, you are just gonna forget me and have fun with Sam" I say "I won't, Zoe we will be back for your birthday, and holiday's" Cole said "why can't I go with them mom?" I say turning around to my mom "you still have school, and you aren't old enough" She said "but they are both seventeen and leaving" I say "maybe when you are sixteen or seventeen you can move in with them but you are twelve years old, you have to get through school, and at sixteen or seventeen you still want to move, you have to do online school" My mom said. I don't know why, but I got super mad. "Fine, Cole and Sam can go, I don't care bye! " I say then storm off to my room and slaming the door. I sat at my window and watch as Cole and Sam got into the car. Cole looked up in my window at me and I waved bye as he pulled out of the driveway with Sam in the passenger seat. "Bye Colby" I said as I felt my eyes water up. I regretted being rude, I didn't want him to hate me because of it. And in the moment, I thought...maybe he does. And I had carried that with me. Until him and Sam came back for my birthday four months later, I didn't believe what anyone said, I truly thought he hated me.
~~~
Since they moved, I ended up getting closer with Juniper. And she was always with me. It was like when Colby met Sam, we spent a lot of time together. And Juniper was there for me in my first break up. And I was there for her with hers. Me and Juniper became the girl version of Colby and Sam. And it was nice for a while. We even made our own Vine account. And then we started YouTube even before Colby and Sam. Well, sorta, we just posted more. Until they started getting bigger. And we startes only getting subscribers because of Colby and Sam, and their friends.