~*Conspiracy flaps*~

~**~

Rani Dharma walked pass the guest room where Kaurvaki was and saw Kaurvaki and Ashok sleeping peacefully, smiling she left to talk to her husband Samrat Bindusar!

"samrat, I think it's time we talk about the future of Ashok and Kaurvaki!" Rani Dharma had stated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile with Susheem...

"ma, our plan to kill Acharya Chanakya failed like always!" Susheem complained to his mother. "shant ho Susheem so what if this plan failed there will be many more chances to kill that Buddha!" Ma Rani Charumitra had explained. She put her hand on Susheem's shoulder trying to calm her son. Susheem shrugged her hand off and turned to his mother. "what are we going to do now? Because I might have to kill Acharya Chanakya myself!" Susheem's mother gave him a death stare. "and risk the chances of your attempted murder, no my son we'll find another way to get rid of him and that bone head samrat!" Charumitra had stated.

With Sita Ram...

Ashok stirred in his sleep till he woke up suddenly seeing Kaurvaki on him. She was sound asleep burying her face into his neck. "okay, no how is she not awake yet?" Ashok questioned looking at her beautiful sleeping face. He carefully held the back of her head and waist to lift her off him. He sat up looking at the Kaurvaki beside him. Till now he never admired her beautiful features. Ashok didn't want to wake Kaurvaki so he carefully picked her up and placed her on the bed, he placed her blanket on top of her and exited her chamber. Ashok began to have second thoughts!

~**~