~*Heir Or Himalayas*~

~**~

Acharya Chanakya was also talking about the selection of the throne's heir

Acharya Chanakya was also talking about the selection of the throne's heir. "Ashok in order for you to complete your mission in united India you must become Emperor!" Chanakya stated. "is it necessary for me to rule Magadh for the establishing of United India and peace?" Ashok questioned showing he is uninterested in becoming Emperor. "yes Ashok because if you do not become Samrat then either Susheem or Siamak will get the throne and neither will rule peacefully there shall be disorder and chaos everywhere!" Acharya Radagupta explained. "you are right Acharya's I must not surcome to my brother's level I shall rule with peace!" Ashok stated. The three of them discussed on the heir challenge.

Siamak too was all knowing of the heir choosing. Raj Mata Helena was also scheming but this time it may be very different for her and Siamak as they may have to seek the help of their enemies enemies. Kaurvaki was also planning something, a little trip actually. To the Himalayas. She told Ashok about this but he had explained that Samrat Bindusar was going to choose an heir. "I'm just going to the Himalayas to clear my mind but for the heir selection I can stay here with you Ashok!" Kaurvaki offered. "no Kaurvaki I understand that you need to relax clear your mind and stay away from the stress of the royal life and the thing with your parents as well, I'm going to join you and what could occur here in my absence I trust my Acharya's but most importantly I trust you!" Ashok stated. Kaurvaki agreed, but Ashok did not know of the hidden intension of why she decided to go to the Himalayas!

~**~