~*Boumicha Truth*~

~**~

Reading a good book really grips your imagination especially if the story is one of the great epics of India

Reading a good book really grips your imagination especially if the story is one of the great epics of India. Kaurvaki was like this, she was trapped in the world of Mahabharat! Laying on her bed, with her dress spread on the side. "Kaurvaki!" A voice called out getting Kaurvaki to divert her attention from her book. "Ashok, what is it? I'm enjoying Mahabharat I'm reading Karn vadh." Kaurvaki said, getting up from their bed. "ah, one of my favourite parts of Mahabharat, how he died from his own brother's hands!" Ashok referenced. "its so sad right?" Ashok nodded. "just got news from Pita Shri about a possible attack on Magadh and I wanted to make you aware of this so you could be ready for anything!" Ashok explained. "oh thanks for the news I'm going to go visit my parents and maybe stop to see the Parvati Mandar!" Kaurvaki told.

A few hours later she arrived at the Parvati Mandar with a golden tray in her hands. While doing the arti of Goddess Parvati, she started singing a familiar bhajan.

Jai Jai Ghirivara Raj Ki Sori

Jai Mahesh Amukhr Chandra Chakori

Jai Bhagwantapa Sharan ho mata 2x

Jagat Jeneni Ran ki divata 2x

Devi Parvati seeing this was very happy. She realized day by day Kaurvaki is getting near to her Sita truth. The bhajan was the same bhajan she sung when she first met Ram and Kaurvaki saw this. Before her eyes in low capacity she saw Sita and Ram first Milan. Her eyes followed every movement, every heart stopping trances and the first sight of love showed deeply in their facial expressions and body language. Remembering the Ramayan epic unknowingly she knew she was seeing Shri Ram and Shri Sita. "Sita aur Ram!" Kaurvaki said losing the beautiful piece in front of her. She turned and prayed to Gauri mata.

Returning inside of the palace, going into the west wing she saw her parents talking, it was private so she didn't go ahead and directly talk to them. She stood behind the chamber door listening in closely. "sooner or later she'll find out Mahraj!" Queen Sudeshavati said. 'She? Who's this she? And what will she find out?' Kaurvaki thought her heart slightly racing. "I know Maharani but we must hope Kaurvaki will understand and accept she is our adopted child!" King Dhishrtara stated killing Kaurvaki within.

Without any noise she returned back to Magadh where she collapsed on Ashok. 

~**~