Empty

After a day of searching, the guardian of positivity was able to find and communicate with Core Frisk. In the end, it appeared that the child was unable to recall the exact appearance of the mysterious entities that destroyed and created at once. All Core was able to do was confirm that there were two of them, working at the same time, tricking the senses of the creator and destroyer. Core also mentioned, that within time, they may be able to aid in predicting where the next attacks will be, but for now, it was far from predictable.

Back at the Star Sanses hideout, Dream told the other three skeletons involved in this situation what he had been told. Only two out of their many questions had been answered as they sat at the rounded table, trying to recall if they knew anything else worth mentioning.

"That's everything, huh..?" Ink mused.

"It appears so." Dream replied. "I'm just glad we got a few things cleared up, along with the possibility of figuring out where the next attack will be."

"If only we knew more..." Blueberry mumbled with a childish pout.

"I guess we need to figure out what to do next." Stated the creator.

"Patrolling more often might be the best we can do." Replied Dream with a saddened expression. "It gives us a chance at finding an attack in progress."

Ink gave a nod in agreement.

"Be sure to let us know if you guys or Core find something out about it." Ink told them.

Dream and Blueberry nodded in reply.

"Don't worry, I'm sure we'll figure out something!" Blueberry replied.

This caused the creator and the guardian of positivity to smile. It provided them with a little bit of hope.

Once again, the destroyer had kept to himself during the meeting, which did not go unnoticed by the creator. After they had left and arrived back at home, the creator decided to question it.

"Hey Error, what's wrong?" He asked the other, grabbing the destroyer by the hand as they walked into their home, making sure the destroyer wouldn't leave to avoid the question.

Error didn't bother to hide it. He turned around, back towards the creator before, now facing him.

"I've... Just got a bad feeling about all of this." He admitted, nervously avoiding eye contact.

"Ruru..." Ink mused, eye lights changing to reflect his worry.

The creator intertwined their fingers, their matching rings shimmering together.

"It's gonna be alright." He told the other with a smile, eye lights flickering back to their normal shapes and colors. "We've got each other, and good friends. It's nothing to be nervous about."

Error let out a sigh and smiled at the other.

"Alright..." He replied. "Thanks."

The creator's smile only grew wider in reply. He gently pecked the other on the cheek.

"I don't know about you, but watching a movie doesn't sound so bad right about now." Ink stated, a smile still bright on his face. "I need to relax after today's train ride."

Error only chuckled in reply.

"You know, if you just want cuddles, all you have to do is ask." He said with a small smirk.

"Where's the fun in simply asking?" The creator joked back.

The joy he felt was suddenly cut short, a sudden pain shooting through his phantom soul. His eye lights changed to a yellow and orange exclamation mark, and he clutched his chest. The pain subsided seconds later, but the creator's worry did not.