Chapter 1

Note: All characters are fictional, plus the products and groups are fictional and use for imagination by the author. Any resemblances to any events, locations, people, living or dead, locals or events is entirely coincidental. Please do not copyright. If some parts need to be edited, please let me know. Otherwise, enjoy reading. :).

🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

You know that saying, "Success in not Final, Failure is not Fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts" by Winston Chuchill.

Do you believe it?

Even though you succeeded, it's not the final step on your path because you will continue to succeed, even if you failed, it will not kill you, because when you fail, you can always get right back up on your own two feet and move forward, and as long as you have the courage, then you can do ANYTHING, because that's what counts.

And that's what little Miss Cassandra Cho believes.

She breathed in and out slowly, counting to three. She closed her eyes and vividly visualized herself in the office that will be robbed in the next few minutes.

Okay Cassandra, you know what to do, you've been trained throughout your whole life, and still in training, so it wouldn't be a problem to steal what will be yours in the next few minutes.

She thought of the reward she will get when she finished her mission. Inwardly smiling to herself, Cassandra opened her eyes and hopped down from the rooftop edge onto the widened ledge below her that was thankfully wide enough for her to walk on. She cautiously walked on the ledge, with one hand on the wall for safety. She shuffled along the ledge in baby steps, never once looking down at the empty street below. She practiced for years of getting over her fear of heights, and she did immensely well of ridding it. From when she was at least a 5 year old, she was scared out of her wits when she stood at least 2 feet from the ground, and she had been standing on her parents couch then. Now as a young grown adult, she managed to overcome her fears, though in the deepest part of the corner of her mind, she still has a tingling of heights.

Pushing her thoughts away, Cassandra reached the third window on the fourth floor of the office building. She carefully adjusted herself so she was facing the wall. Moving her head to the right, she looked inside through the blinds. Thankfully the owner left the office, so it was dark, and no other movement was inside. With the little light shining through the cracks of the door and blinds from the window, Cassandra could see the item she was looking for. Reaching down to her new Guess boots that she bought a few weeks ago, she got out her pocket knife and picked the lock on the window from the outside. It clicked on her first try.

She smirked. Too easy.

Lifting the window open, she stepped inside one foot at a time. Once inside, she put on her night vision glasses that was on her head. Turning them on, she looked around in the green vision. She loved this gadget, it was one of her favorite instruments when she went out at night. To her left she found the safe which was located, suspiciously, on the far side of the wall in the middle between two planters. Before she could take another step, she pulled out a can of spray from her pack, then sprayed it everywhere in the room. Red security lasers appeared, crossing and aligning each other all around the room except around the safe.

She cursed silently and sighed. At least she was excelled in gymnastics. She put one foot over the first laser in front of her while crouching low from touching the laser above her. She did the same pattern until she reached an horizontal double laser that was mid-high at her chest. She turned around and crouched as low as she could. Counting to three she jumped and did a backflip, almost touching the ceiling, and landed on all fours, grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

Success! She grinned as she pumped a fist in the air.

She found the rectangular gray safe and with a second thought, she sprayed the air around it. With no other security Cassandra went to work. She put her ear on the safe, listening to the combos as she turned the lock. The old fashioned way as people called it. She was comfortable with this technique, because well, to her it was the easiest way and less time consuming. Plus she had very good hearing than any of her comrades at the agency. Turning the lock left and right and a full turn, it clicked successfully. Grinning, Cassandra opened the safe and looked inside. She too sprayed the inside, for even though it "looks safe" (no pun intended) there's always a chance that it's not. The safe inside also didn't have a security.

She snorted through her mask. Office owners, they really have no sense of security, she thought.

She grabbed all of the files and paper works that were inside and put them in her pack. But before closing it and leaving it the way she found it, she replaced the items with her calling card. The second thing she loved most about in her life. The card was velvet red on both sides with thin gold tribal design trimming on the edges. On the front was her signature, C, abbreviated in Italics. And on the back was her favorite quote, "If only looks could Kill."

She chuckled one last time, thinking better of leaving the safe open and letting the owner know what's been theirs was now hers. Cassandra maneuvered her way through the obstacle in the room and left through the window, with a satisfied smile on her face.