🏳️‍🌈Haikyuu Rairs - Pride and Joy🏳️‍🌈

1/1 (2, sort of) - heyo, it's just me, starting countless oneshots I'm probably just gonna annoy myself with but at least it keeps me occupied! Btw, the picture at the top was created by me, not that it's anything special lol
{Not Requested}
Warnings: Homophobia, Transphobia, violence
Each oneshot for pride will have the rainbow flag each side of the title like this one does.
Happy pride from you local Bi-Curious mess!
-KuroDai (Kuroo x Daichi)
-AsaSuga (Asahi x Sugawara)
-TanaNoya (Tanaka x Noya)
-BokuTsukki (Bokuto x Tsukishima)
-YamaKage (Yamaguchi x Kageyama)
-AkaHina (Akaashi x Hinata)
-IwaOiMattsuHana (Iwaizumi x Mattsukawa x Makki x Oikawa)
-KenLev (Kenma x Lev)
If anyone hates on these ships in the comments, I will mute you! Respect all ships dude, we need a loving community!
Enjoy! Comment here and tell me your stories, I'd love to hear how you discovered yourselves if you're LGBTQ+!

Kuroo smiled.

It had been a few weeks since he smiled that genuinely, a very long time for him indeed.
He and his boyfriend, Daichi, were at their local pride parade, that took place on a beautiful sunny weekend.

Kuroo wore a rainbow shirt for the first time in his life, with multiple different gay-pride trinkets attached to his outfit in some kind of way.

Arms around each other's shoulders and huddled up in a rainbow flag, the couple made their way down town to meet their friends.

The main parade would be starting in about 20 minutes, which gave them enough time to meet up with everybody and get ready to scream their lungs out.

Of course, they were still repairing them selves from what happened to them, since it was also fresh in their memories. But they had to move along from that. Kuroo pushed the thoughts out of his head as his arm slithered down so he could hook an arm around Daichi's waist.

He could always make him feel like the Earth was just a background compared to his real world. His boyfriend.

~

"No son of mine will love another man!" Tetsurō's father was a very loud man, and a very drunk, homophobic one at that.

Kuroo had decided, since it was nearing pride month and he and Daichi had just made it to their two month anniversary, that he would just say it... what he didn't realise was that his father was slightly drunk when he did it, and his mother was out of the house.

His father had suspected something was different about his son.

First he started spending more and more time with a certain friend, that Sawamura kid from Karasuno, and then he had started staying over at a few days at a time.

Daichi's mother was pro-LGBT, not to mention that she was a Pansexual herself, so he was always feeling welcomed and warm there.

"Dad, stop-!" Kuroo winced and cried out loudly as a sharp shard of glass cut his skin.

Shakily, he managed to grab hold of the lamp on the living room side-table, yanking it out of its socket and pulling it in front of him, defending himself and letting the glass ricochet off it.

Getting on to his feet, the student found his legs carrying him to his room.

He dialled the police, waiting... waiting to be free.

And in an hour or so, he was... he was free and in a slightly sobbing Daichi's arms.

"T-Tetsurō-!" Daichi gripped on to his neck, refusing to let go.