YamaKageHina - Attention

1/1 - ok so I'm going back and I've noticed that there's a lot of requests that people put in my comments. If you can't DM me, would you like me to set up a request page ?
{Requested by anonymous}
Warnings: lemon, slight spanking kink, teasing, bottom Yama, switch Hinata, Top kags

Kageyama blushed a bright pink as he saw the sight of a clearly embarrassed duo of boys fingering themselves open.

"I- uh- hm- fuck—," Tobio whispered, he couldn't form his words properly as the tallest of the three let out a small whimper, arching his back gently. He was on his knees at the top of their bed, bouncing sensually on his own digits. Yamaguchi's other hand was on his cheek, trailing up and down his naked body occasionally to feel himself up.

Shouyou however, had no slow or sensitive aura about him. The redhead had a dazed look on his face, roughly slamming four fingers in and out of his hole, ass shaking on impact and making a small clapping noise. He was on a sex high, relentlessly finger fucking himself.

Neither of them had noticed their main top enter the room, so they continued to turn their boyfriend on to the most they could.

"Fuck.. I can't wait for Tobio to get home.." Hinata whined, dragging out the 'e' in home as he tugged on his own hair.
"I want him to pound into me again, so hard that he ends up fucking both of us,"

"Ah, fuck yes-! When he does it so hard that you start thrusting deeper feels so good. A-Ah~! I want him so bad..." Tadashi claimed, his other hand skimming up to wrap around his own throat.

Tobio felt heat rise to his cheeks, and he couldn't help but smile. This would be fun.

"That's adorable," the two on the bed were shocked when they heard Kageyama's voice, looking over to see him shutting the door.

Yamaguchi bit his lip, slowly moving his fingers in and out his hole. Shouyou pulled his fingers out, grabbing the lube bottle next to him. He shifted over to Yamaguchi, kneeling over him. The two of them looked over at their top, who was already taking him shirt off.

"Tobio, please fuck us~.." that was all the confirmation he needed.

Tadashi flushed a dark red as the ginger in between his legs began to plaster lube on his erect member.

Of course, there was never anything wrong with the way Hinata fucked him, he loved it. But he knew they both liked it more when they would lie together and drown in the pleasure as Tobio fucked them both.

His thrusts were always so strong that the two of them would basically let themselves relax completely, and let their boyfriend do what he loved to do the most: Make them moan his name.

He moaned gently as Shouyou slid inside of him, wrapping his arms around the taller's back. The redhead leaned forward to lay down on his chest, licking and sucking down on Tadashi's soft, pink buds.

"Good boy, Shouyou. Is he making you feel good, Tadashi?" Kageyama teased them, kissing the shortest's head before starting to lube himself up.

"M-..ngh.. Mhm.. Tobio.. we've been waiting all day... please~!" Yamaguchi cried out in euphoria as Hinata grunted, sucking on his chest harder.

"Mhm, I can tell~ Shouyou seems to be quite a lot looser," he teased said switch's entrance with his tip, circling it around his slightly gaping hole, before entering himself.

He immediately began their usual routine, thrusting hard so both of them could feel it. But it seemed to be more tame this time, like he was working them up, and then he could pounce.

"Could you tell me why he's so loose, Ta~da~shi~?" Said bottom cried out moans for more and more, unable to speak coherently.

Tobio chuckled, before spanking Tadashi's thigh. He could tell he wanted more just by the look in his eyes as he arched up in ecstasy.

"You're both always so good, so patient for me. I should reward you~!" Kageyama claimed softly with lidded eyes, Hinata finally turning his head to look at him.

His breathing was heavy, and his moans loud and barely separate. Yamaguchi's, on the other hand, were spacious enough for the other two to get hornier every time they heard them.

The top kissed his nape gently, bringing up the bottom's hand to kiss it too.
"You two ready?"

"Please...!"

"Hurry~.."

Tobio bit his lip, looking down at the two boys below him.

"Itadakimasu~" he teased again, right before slamming into Hinata again, loving how his body jolted forward.

He continued to fuck into his finger boyfriend as his green haired boyfriend cried below both of them.

Shouyou grabbed Tadashi's shoulder and pressed his head against his chest, panting heavily as a grin danced across his lips.

"Fuck~..! Fuck, it's so good-!" Yama cried, his words sliding together. He couldn't form his words properly, too focused on the pleasure he was feeling.

The sounds of skin slapping ricocheted off the walls, moans following in pursuit. Kageyama always felt bad for their neighbours after they had done the deed.

Yamaguchi really could scream.

Hinata, surprisingly enough, was rather quiet sometimes, but Tobio knew that was because he downright loved to see how long he could hold them in, and how far he could push him.

The heat of his inside really made it hard not to cum at this point, so he decided to either set off a chain reaction or make them cum first.

"Ha~ah~!" It didn't take much work. Tadashi was very easy to work up, and after a few hard thrusts, he was ready to burst.

As soon as Shouyou felt the white liquid splatter on to his chest, he buckled down and tried to hold out until Kageyama came.

But, naturally, the top couldn't have that now, could he?

The ginger shivered as Tobio's tongue ran up and down his neck, sucking a few hickies on to his occasionally. He glanced over at Yamaguchi, seeing how delicious he looked.

That's when he knew he could win this little competition between the switch and himself.

His fingers traced over Hinata's chin, directing it towards their gorgeous boyfriend.

"Look at him, Shouyou.. don't you want to fill him up~" He had won.

The switch rolled his eyes back, moaning with a tired grin on his face as he came, finally letting himself give in as he heard Tadashi's moan of satisfaction.

Kageyama smiled to himself.

'They're both so cute,' with his main priorities out of the way, he also came inside Hinata, giving a cheeky thrust to make the two below him jolt in stimulation.

He couldn't help himself, they were just too cute.