SakuAtsuKita - You Fucking Tease (+ Tagged Again)

1/1 - y'all I've been crying so much lately for absolutely no reason, like wtf is wrong with me—
{Requested by Multiple users}
Warnings: lemon, teasing, top sakusa, middle Atsumu, bottom kita, spanking,

'Poor Suna, guess he's not coming to practise tomorrow' the oldest Miya twin sighed as he though about it, chuckling a little at his brother's desperation.

Without someone to bother, he got bored very quickly, plugging in his earphones. Well, he would if they weren't being so fucking difficult.

'Ughhhh, this takes too long! 'Samu's fucking lucky... Maybe Omi-Omi and Kita-san will be up for something..'

As if reading his mind, a message from Sakusa popped up.

________________________________
❤️Omi-Daddy❤️
________________________________

- Put your earphones in

Y??? -

- Just out them in!
- *put

Ok..? -

- [Insert Video]

________________________________
Type a message here... |
________________________________

Curious enough, he untangled the last knot in his earphone, plugging them in. The video... sparked his interest.

~

"K-Kiyoomi..." The inarizarki captain's voice was shaky, and you could see why. Sakusa had his phone propped up on a small table in front of them, and anyone could clearly see that he had three digits halfway up his ass.

The fingers that were moving in and out of his tight hole belonged to the hand of the one and only Sakusa, the germaphobe.

They were both on the bed, Kita sitting in between the second year's legs, his own legs being separated by Omi's.

Said top was currently sucking on his neck, looking content as he eyed the screen dangerously. As he took his lips away from the bottom's skin gently, he gave the camera a small smirk.

"Look how pretty he is 'Tsumu... doesn't it make you want to come over to mine and see it in person..?" As the submissive whimpered, the taller's attention turned back to him.
"Shinsuke-Senpai... don't you want to put on a show for Atsumu? I'm sure he'd like to see you get wrecked,"

That was their little thing, calling their poor little submissive 'senpai' while fucking his brain out. A cute little way to show though they thought he was superior, they were the dominant ones.

While he spoke, he pushed his fingers in until they reached the knuckles. Kita let out cries of euphoria, letting his head fall back into Sakusa's shoulder. He grasped a hold of Kiyoomi's arm, a tear running down his face.

"Please hurry up 'Tsumu... please..." he whimpered as he stared into the camera

~

The fake blond soon found himself running it the train station, texting his mother a quick 'Samu's at Suna's, going to Omi's, won't be back till after sch tomorrow xx'