Chapter 2

Luke's P.O.V
After looking for Skylar for 20 minutes, I text Ariana asking for Sky's number, then I text Sky.

To: 867-223-4960
Hey Skylar,It's Luke! Are you okay?
I get a response a few minutes later
From: 867-233-4960
I'm fine Luke. How'd you get my number?
To: 867-233-4960
Ariana gave it to me. Where are you?
From: 867-233-4960
Home why?
To: 867-233-4960
Okay

After I put my phone away,I drive to her house. As I get to her house, Ariana and Sky's mum answers the door "Hello, Luke!" she says "Hey, Ms.Grande" "Skylar is in her room" she says and I nod and walk upstairs to Skylar's room. When I get to her room,I softly knock in the door "come in" she says softly before sniffling and I open the door and walk into her room and see her laying on the bed on her stomach and I sit next to her and rub her back before noticing her clothes are on the floor.

Ignoring the fact she's in only her bra and underwear, I continue to rub her back as she softly cries "it's okay, Skylar" I say softly and she sits up and sniffles "don't call me Skylar" she mumbles she wipes her eyes with the palms of her small hands "sorry" I mumble and she shakes her head "you can call me Bella. That's what everyone else calls me" she says and I nod. After sitting in silence for a minute I say, "Bella, what's wrong?" I ask "people always laughing at me and making fun if me for being clumsy. When I went to the kitchen and said I was hungry I was actually checking my Facebook messages. I had to say I was hungry so Ari wouldn't know because she doesn't like it when I check Facebook. We both know most of it's hate and drama" she says "you get hate?" I ask and she nods and types the password in her phone and shows me the screen "slut, whore, prostitute, wanna-be-pornstar, ugly, fat, stupid, worthless, useless, talentless" she mumbles and I set the phone down and wipe away the tear that was rolling down her cheek "babe,ignore it. None of that is true. Trust me! You're beautiful, smart, thin. You aren't worthless and you aren't a whore or a slut or a wanna-be or useless or talentless" I tell her,cupping her cheek in my hand and I kiss her nose "thank you Luke" she says as a small smile forms on her lips "you're welcome" I say, smiling back.

Skylar's P.O.V.
Around 5 o'clock Luke and I decide to watch a movie "rock, paper,scissors. You win it's. scary movie. I win its Scary Movie" I say and he laughs "either way it's a scary movie"he says "I meant if I win we watch the movie Scary Movie" I clarify, giggling as he catches on. "Rock, paper, scissors shoot!" we exclaim at the same time,both of us choosing rock "rock, paper, scissors shoot!" we exclaim again and we both end up choosing scissors. After 8 rounds of rock, paper, scissors, I win "you cheated!" he yells "how did I cheat?" I ask sweetly "you chose paper and changed it to rock!" he exclaims and I stand up, fixing my shorts and top and smirk as I put my finger to my lips "sh" I say, still smirking before I put the movie in my DVD player and I grab popcorn and 2 bottles of Coke and I walk back into my room to see Luke laying on my bed,trying to look sexy and I giggle and walk over to him, leaning over him "why are you trying to look sexy, babe?" I whisper seductively "reasons" he says, his accent causing me to smile and I kiss his nose. Throughout the movie, Luke and I jokingly flirt and have a small popcorn fight before we actually lay on my bed together and watch the movie. Half-way through his movie of choice (which was The Exorcist) I start falling asleep but I try my best to stay awake and 5 minutes later, I end up falling asleep to the soothing sound of Luke's steady heartbeat.