Chapter 3

Ariana's P.O.V
Around 8:30, I drive home and walk in the living room to see mom watching tv "where's Sky?" I ask "she's been in her room since about 2:30" she says and I nod and walk upstairs. As I open Sky's bedroom door, I see her and Luke sleeping peacefully on her bed, cuddled together and I softly "aww" before smiling and walking to my room and changing into sweatpants and a t-shirt before laying in bed and I text Jai
To: Jai😘
Hey babe! Luke won't be home until tomorrow.
From: Jai😘
Ok??
To: Jai😘
Sky and Luke are in her room sleeping,cuddled together
From: Jai😘
Aww

And we text for about an hour before I decide to go to sleep. The next morning, I wake up to the sound of my sister laughing and I put my hair in a messy bun before walking to her room and seeing Luke laying over her, giving her neck tickles "ahem" I say and they stop and Luke sits next to her and he pulls her onto his lap "Morning" she chirps "how'd you two sleep last night?" I ask,smirking and her face turns pink "shaddup" she says,standing up and walking to her wardrobe "just asking a question" I say,acting innocent "liar" she mumbles and Luke laughs before walking behind her and wrapping an arm around her waist and mumbles something in her ear. A minute later, Luke and I walk downstairs while Sky showers and gets dressed "so what happened last night?" I ask "we watched a couple movies, had a small popcorn fight and we fell asleep" he says "is that all?" I asks and he nods "Luke, did you ask her out?" I ask and "no" he says hesitantly and I nod "I'm gonna go" he says and I nod again. About an hour and a half later, Sky walks downstairs in a pink top,black and white skirt and black sandals with her hair in a ponytail "where you going all dressed up?" I ask and she giggles "I'm going to the beach with Luke and I'm not 'all dressed up'." she says,grabbing her phone as someone knocks on the door and we look at each other before racing to the door and she pushes me onto the couch and quickly opens the door and we see Luke standing there in swim trunks and a t-shirt "be back later" I hear my sister say as she walks out the door and Luke's arm wraps around her waist.