Chapter 12

When the rain stops, Luke drives us back to his house, making sure the house is empty before letting us in and he sets the basket on the counter "what are you planning, Mr. Brooks?" I ask him and he kisses my lips, pulling me closer by my hips and I wrap my arms around his neck as his tongue gazes my bottom lip, asking for entrance and I deny it. He tries again and I deny it. The third time he tries, I accept it and our tongues battle for dominance.

After a bit, he carries me to his room, not breaking the kiss and he lays me on his bed, slipping his large hands under my top and I take it off, tossing it somewhere before he unclasps my bra, sliding it off and tossing it in the same direction as my top. Once my bra is off, his hands graze my chest as he plays with my nipples before tracing circles on them with him thumbs as he kisses down my neck to my sweet spot, sucking on it which causes me to moan, "Luke" he quietly chuckles against my skin, his lip ring cold.

Once I'm completely naked, it's my turn to strip him. I rip his shirt off of him, throwing it God knows where before fumbling with his belt buckle and sliding his pants down his legs and he kicks them off. I kiss down his abs to his boxers, biting the fabric and pulling them off of him with my teeth before kissing back up his body and he flips us over so he's on top. "I'm in charge" he says in a deep, seductive voice and I nod hesitantly "open your legs" he demands and I do so and he dives between my legs, pushing a finger into my entrance causing me to moan again as he pulls it out, he shoves two fingers back into me, then three. "Luke," I moan and he shushes me as he fingers me a bit more before licking my clit, causing me to shudder at first.

Luke doesn't stop until I've orgasmed twice, then he sits up and commands me onto my knees. I know where he's going with this.

I kneel on the floor in front of him before putting his large member in my mouth and swirling my tongue around it, pumping it in and out of my mouth. As he cums, it gags me at first.

As I get back on the bed, Luke immediately puts himself on top of me "Ready?" he asks and I nod before he shoves his 15-inch into my entrance and I let out a loud moan "harder, Luke!" he pumps harder and faster each time "Sky, I'm about to-" "same" I say quickly and soon afterwards, we both reach our climax.