Chapter 9

"What is it?" Mom asks "it's a... $200 gift card to Victoria Secret, stuffed penguin, big bag of Skittles, and a $150 gift card to Starbucks!" I exclaim, jumping over the box and hugging my sister "I love you so much!" I exclaim and she laughs "I love you too, Sky" she says and I jump back as someone *cough* Luke *cough* smacks my butt and I end up on his lap "hey, babe" he says causally and I laugh, shaking my head at him. The last gift is from my mom and Frankie "We know how much you've been wanting one of these and how hard you've been working to be able to buy yourself one, but we figured we'd buy you one for your birthday" Mom says as I open the small velvet box to reveal car keys to a brand new Lamborghini!! "Oh my freaking gosh!! Thank you guys sososo so much! I've been wanting a Lambo since I was like 8! I love you guys!" I exclaim, hugging both of them tight.

This is the best birthday ever!

The very last birthday gift is a huge box wrapped in Mickey Mouse wrapping paper. I love how well my family members know me.
In the box is a new sofa and a Mickey Mouse plush along with a throw pillow and a cupcake throw blanket. "What is it?" Luke asks as I lean into the box "sofa" I mumble, halfway in the box upside down "what?" "I'm legit. It is a sofa" I repeat and he picks me up by my waist, setting me on my bed before putting the box on its side, pulling everything out of it. "It actually is a sofa" Beau says "thanks Captain Obvious" I reply, grinning cheekily and they put the sofa together, pushing it against the wall, just below my painting I got for my 18th aswell.