Chapter 15

Rumours. Rumours. Rumours. They surround my life and Ariana's life. There's rumours that she's a drama queen- which she's not- and now rumours that she's cheating on Jai with Justin Bieber. We were at an award show a couple weeks ago and Justin was there. Being the major Belieber I am, I wanted to talk to him and get a picture with him. Well, being that we'd just gotten there, nobody knew which one of us was Ariana and which one was Skylar. I went over to Justin, got a hug, and he kissed me. On. The. Lips.

A lot of paparazzi saw us and took tons of pictures which I didn't really care. Ari and I can explain to Luke what really happened. Then I remember how Ari and I look a lot alike. Rumours started swirling around that Ariana had cheated on Jai with Justin. Both of us tweeted and tried telling fans numerous times that Justin kissed me and that Ariana didn't cheat on Jai but it wouldn't work. An example is I tweeted '@TheBellaG: Guys, @justinbieber kissed me at the award show, not Ariana! Ari would never cheat on Jai. Stop with the dumb rumours.'
It got responses like: "Stop trying to cover for Ariana. She did what she did" and "Wow, Ariana has to have her little sister lie to cover her ass? Pathetic!" or "Everyone knows Ariana cheated on Jai with Justin and Bella is lying so Jai doesn't dumb Ariana's ass" and my favourite of all "Ari cheats on Jai with Justin then has Bella cover for her so Luke'll break up with her. Wow. Watch both the twins break up with Ariana and Bella!"

Rude people these days...smh.