Chapter 6

Skylar's P.O.V
As Luke and I walk in the kitchen, the smell of pancakes instantly fills my nose and I see mom making pancakes "God bless you, Mama!" I exclaim and she laughs and hands me 2 plates of pancakes and I set them on the kitchen table and Luke and I eat our pancakes and put our plates in the sink and walk into the living room, laying on The couch and watching SpongeBob. Half way through the episode, Mom walks in the room and says, "Bella, can you go get some stuff from the store for me?" and I nod and she hands me a list if things she needs "wanna come with of stay here with mom for like an hour and a half?" I ask and we walk to my car and I drive to the store and he grabs a cart. "Alright, we need.... Eggs, vegetable oil, 4 boxes of cake mix... damn! What's she doing? Baking for half of Los Angeles" I exclaim and Luke laughs as we grab the items and place them in the cart. After we pay for everything, we put it in the back of my car "where to now?" I ask, putting the key in the ignition and starting the car "it's almost 1:30....want lunch?" Luke asks and I nod and drive to Mickey D's (McDonald's). After lunch, Luke and I decide to go back home "the door's locked" I mutter, trying to twist the door handle before I knock on the door and Ariana opens it, wearing a blue jean shorts and a pink sweatshirt "where'd you two go?" she asks "store, Mom asked us to pick up some stuff for her" I say and she nods, texting someone "I'll take these" Ariana says, grabbing the bags from me and her and Luke bring them into the kitchen. A minute later, Luke walks back over to me with a bag in his hand and I give him a confused look "it's nothing" he says and I shrug "Let me drive you somewhere" he says, placing his hands on my waist "m'kay" I mumble and we get back in my car.

Ariana's P.O.V
After Luke and Skylar drive off, I walk back into the kitchen and help Mom with Skylar's birthday bash. It's her 18th birthday today and we've been planning it since she was 10. Skylar would always tell me what she wanted on her 18th birthday and I wrote it down and gave it to Mom about 2 weeks ago. "Sky's gonna love this!" I exclaim as I frost cupcakes and Mom laughs a little "I hope so" she says, smiling and we finish baking and frosting cupcakes. "Okay, her party starts at 4" Mom says "so we have 2 hours to wrap her gifts from us" I say and Jai nods and we start wrapping birthday gifts. About 2:30, someone knocks on the door and I open it to see my older brother standing there "Frankie!" I exclaim,hugging him "Ari!" he exclaims,hugging me back and he walks in the house "Frankie, you already know Jai" I say and he nods and they do some guy hug thing "you got Frankie for Sky's birthday?" Jai asks and I laugh "she's been missing him a lot and she didn't get to say bye when he first left for Big Brother" I explain and he nods and Frankie, Jai, Mom and I get Sky's party ready.

Luke's P.O.V
Around 3:30, I get a text from Ariana saying to come home and I drive Skylar back to her house "you're acting strange" she mumbles as I park in her driveway and I shrug "don't worry babe" I say, kissing her cheek and she opens the door "Happy Birthday Bella!"