Chapter 14

Luke's P.O.V.

I wake up to Skylar's phone blaring 'Wiggle' by Jason Derulo and I click answer, absentmindedly "Sky! Where are you? Our flight leaves in an hour!" Ariana's voices says through the phone, sounding worried "Hey, Ariana. Sorry, Sky and me fell asleep last night watching Mean Girls and we just woke up. We'll be at the airport soon!" I say, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes and she says okay before hanging up and I wake Skylar up "we're supposed to be at the airport! Your flight leaves soon!" I tell her and she jumps up, grabbing her suitcase and rushing in the bathroom.
When she comes out, I chuck on a pair of jogging bottoms before grabbing my car keys and driving both of us to the airport. Thank God there's almost no traffic and we got all green lights!

"We are here!" I exclaim and Sky and I rush over to Ariana "about time!" Ari says and I can tell she's still tired "Sky, did you brush your hair?" Ari asks "barely, I didn't wanna miss the damn flight" she says and Ari nods "why am I so tired?" I groan "I dunno! We fell asleep around 5:30 last night" Sky says and I shrug "Flight G24 To Los Angeles now boarding!" the lady says over the loud speaker "Bye, Ari" I say, giving her a hug "Bye, No cheating on Sky while we're gone or I'll cut your throat!" she warns quietly so only I can hear and I nod "Bye, Princess" I mumble, hugging my girlfriend "Bye, Prince Charming" she mumbles back and I kiss her lips. As we pull away, I notice a tear sliding down her cheek and I wipe it away with my thumb "hey, don't go crying now" I whisper "I love you, Luke Anthony Mark Brooks" "I love you, Skylar Bella Rose Grande".