L.A. Crew

It was the other day we switched our plans and decided that i should go over to skys place so we can hang out.
After a 10 minute walk i was at the house i knew not to ring the bell because Skylars parents were at work(they always are cause they work really hard and thats why they had the huge house and were able to achieve anything they wanted)and god knows she wouldn't have heard it so that's why they got me a key.
As i got closer to skys room i started to hear obnoxious loud screaming through a device and right away i knew what was going on, she was talking to her La friends i never understood why she liked them ,they were some type of a boy bandish tik tok related group that always had crazy and stupid ideas..mainly stupid..and what was crazy is the fact that she was a part of not one but TWO of their groups and she had just met ONE "super chill cool dude " in skys words and since then they all followed each other and the rest is history...

Sky saw me standing in the corner of the room ,waiting for her to finish the call she smirked and turned her MacBook forcing me to come closer and talk to them and of course she had told them that I'm going to La too and they all made comments abo...

Sky saw me standing in the corner of the room ,waiting for her to finish the call she smirked and turned her MacBook forcing me to come closer and talk to them and of course she had told them that I'm going to La too and they all made comments about how they can't wait for us to get there and party- typical f boy behavior i tough to myself..sky had her fair share of fun so she ended the call and turned around and looked at me
Sky was smirking at me and waiting for a reaction and on the end she got it..
Jo:Why did you do that?!?
Sky:Hahaha there it is!!
Sky:I had to ,your passionate hate towards them inspired me
Jo:I don't hate them its just that we don't always have the same type and that's okay, even though I still don't understand what you see in them but its your life..
Sky:yeah..im sorry
Jo:No you're not..
Sky:No im not...
We both bursted from laughter
After we got it together we played our Playlist and continued planning our upcoming trip.