Lost in L.A.

It was 10 in the morning and I just received a message from Chase telling me he's here. Slowly but quickly I left the apartment cause Sky was still asleep but if she catched me...it would be over for me!
Chase:Well look who finally showed up...
Jo:Oh shut up ,I wasn't that long!
Chase:Yeah right...
Jo:So where are you taking me?
Chase:I have never seen a more inpatient person in my entire life...
Chase:You'll see.
Chase:Have you had breakfast?
Jo:No.
Chase:Great!
Jo:Why? You gonna starve me to death...
Chase:Omg chill...
It was a funny and a short ride when we pulled over to a fancy little coffee bar.
We sat down and went through the menu when smart ass Chase took it from my hand and told me that he'll pick something that I'll like ,and he wasn't wrong...
The waitress came with our food and it looked great!

Chase:Try it!Jo:Wait I need to take a picture, it looks great!As I was looking at the pictures Chase cuted a piece of the waffle dipped it in some sweet sauce and force fed it to me like I was a child

Chase:Try it!
Jo:Wait I need to take a picture, it looks great!
As I was looking at the pictures Chase cuted a piece of the waffle dipped it in some sweet sauce and force fed it to me like I was a child...
Jo:Omg...
Chase:Chew , you'll choke!
Chase:What do you think?
Jo:I hate to say it but its the best thing I've ever had.
Chase: I knew it ! I love this place, I come whenever I get the chance.
Jo:I can see why...
We ate almost everything and decided to go.
Jo:We passed the parking lot...
Chase:I know I'm taking you somewhere.
Jo:I don't even have the power to fight you...
Chase:Good.
He slowly slipped his hand in mine as we got closer to the most beautiful secret garden I have ever seen...
Chase:Do you like it?
Jo:I love it!
Jo:How do you know of this place?
Chase:I found it once when I got lost...
Jo:OH great!! So where exactly are we?
Chase:We're lost in La.

Jo:OH great!! So where exactly are we?Chase:We're lost in La

Chase:I wish we could stay here forever but we need to go.
We started driving back and for the irony of it we literally got lost in L.A. we had to download maps on our phones just so we can go home.Chase told me to pick a song and that moment called for my favorite song ,so I played a song by Taylor Swift called Death by a thousand cuts and he enjoyed it so much that he promised me that he'll learn all her songs for the next trip and the little gestures like that made me fall more and more in love with him...I smiled cause I finally admitted it to myself but God knows I wasn't going to tell him that.
Chase:See I told you that I'll get you home safe and sound
Jo:Yeah sure,after you lost us like 3 times...
Chase:Well we're here now...
Jo:Yes!
Jo:Call me when you get home!
Chase:So no goodbye kiss?
I smiled ,got back in the car and kissed him , he blushed and I wondered if he might feel the same way but I couldn't ask him so I just said
Jo:Can I go now?
Chase:I wouldn't let you but I have to go so for now you can leave...
I got in the apartment and heard Skys voice from the living room.
Sky:She finally rolls in...
Sky:Where were you ? You sneaky little bitch.
She smiled suspiciously
Jo:Nowhere...
Sky:Really?
Sky:And what we're you doing for 3 hours in nowhere?
Jo:I was walking around...just enjoying the weather and forgot myself...
Sky:That's interesting...really interesting
Sky:I'll pretend that I'm dumb and accept that answer but you'll tell me one day!
Jo:Sure
Sky:Well wanna start a new series with me?
Jo:Yeah ,let me change in to something more comfy...