The night before

Its the day before me and my best friend start a new chapter in our lives,we were at my house finishing packing all of my things sky had already packed her baggage and it was waiting to be taken to the airport.Packing wasn't as long as we expected but its cause i was putting things away for my trip since the day we found out we were going to La,and that was almost a month ago which is insane to me cause time really does fly.

The past few weeks I tried to spend as much time as I could with my family my parents almost didn't let me go but they knew it was the right thing to do and my brother who's 1 year older than me promised that he'd come visit me and I truly will mi...

The past few weeks I tried to spend as much time as I could with my family my parents almost didn't let me go but they knew it was the right thing to do and my brother who's 1 year older than me promised that he'd come visit me and I truly will miss them but I was way too excited to be sad.Sky helped me get my suitcases down the stairs and left them in the living room.We went up to my room as quietly as we could cause everyone was already sleeping.
As i was spinning on my chair waiting for sky to leave her phone she started smiling at it ,she put it away and looked at me the sky way and it was either really good or she was gonna make our lives hell i was really hoping for for the first one but you never know with her.
Jo:What are you smiling at??
Sky:Nothing..
Jo:Skyy...
Sky:I'll tell you in La *and she winked at me*
Jo: I'm really hoping that its gonna be good
Sky:Oh it will!Trust me
Sky:Anyways look at the clock it 1:30a.m I really should get going but what am I going to do at home everyone is probably asleep..
Jo:You can stay here i don't think I'm going to sleep tonight I'm wayy to excited
Sky:Omg me too!!!! I might not show it but I'm really excited but also scared..you know??
Jo:Yeah I'm feeling the same at the end of the day its a huge change but we wanted it and I think that its going to be better than we expect..
Sky:I hope so!
We went on and on about our feelings and our lives here when we realized that we were talking for almost 2 hours! Sky decided to go home any way spend the last few hours till the big change in her bed.
I got a text saying she's home getting ready for bed so I did the same and when I set the alarm I realized that I only had 2 hours to rest because our flight was at 8:45 and whe needed to be there at 7 ,weirdly as soon as I touched the pillow I fell asleep 😴.