Safe place

Its been a few days after our little incident at the club and I haven't seen Chase since,the guys at sway needed our help renovating so me and Sky spent most of the time there.
I went home to rest when Sky called me saying that they were going to the hype house,I said that it was close so I would walk there which would give me the time to think about everything.
I put on a cute outfit and went out.

I was 3 minutes away from the house when I heard a pretty thought looking guy call after me, he came and introduced himself

Zach:Hey im sorry to bother you,my name is Zach.
Zach:I'm sure you don't know me but I'm friends with Chase
He looked really familiar so I continued walking with him.
Jo:Hey Zach. Jocelyn
Zach:Are you going over there?
Jo:Yes actually.
Zach:Great, me too!
We chatted a bit and as we аrived at the house he grabbed my arm which resulted in me pulling back when he pushed me towards the gates when I started screaming as loud as I could when he put his hand over my mouth and said
Zach:You little bitch!
Zach:Did you think I wouldn't find you and your beloved friends.
That's when I remembered where I knew him from,he was the guy from the club...
He got closer and tried to grab me by the waist when I punched him and started shouting at the guys to open the gates when Bryce, Josh and Nick ran out ready to fight, it turns out when Zach pushed me towards the gate it got jammed.
Soon after that I saw Jaden and Chase by the door ,as they ran to help Bryce with opening the gate Zach pulled me by my hair and started dragging me towards the street, Bryce filled with rage broke the gate and by a blink of an eye he was next to me pushing Zach back.
The boys threw themselves at Zach and started threatening and hitting him I stood up trying to stop them when Jaden picked me up and took me behind the broken gate.
I saw Chase standing few steps in front of me trying to stop himself from crying, he collected all strength he had and opened his arms, I slowly walked up to him when he hugged me as tight as he could,I looked up to his wet eyes as he was trying to say something but he was interrupted by Thomas screaming at the guys telling them to stand back and pushing them back he helped Zach stand up and asked what he should do with him , I just wanted it to be over so we decided to get a complaint.
Everyone went back inside the house but me and Chase. It was like our leggs weren't working ,we didn't want to move, his hug was the safest place at that moment.Sky joined our hug.
Sky:Im so glad you're safe.
Sky:What would I do without you?
Chase:Let's not even think about that...
We finally went back in and sat down cause we all needed something to comfort us and that was food.
For a while we were quietly eating but we started contagious laughing and without noticing our atmosphere got back to normal.
Me and Chase went up to his room, he covered me with a blanket and gently laid next to me.
Chase:I thought I lost you,and what was worse was the fact that I couldn't do anything.I froze and just stood there...
Jo:I know but that happened because you were worried and there wasn't anything you could have done anyway.
But everything till now is enough,and I could proudly say that you became the thing you wanted to be.
Chase:What?
Jo:The better man that I deserve.
I decided to spend the night there and in the morning everything was much better and at that point with all the amazing people around me I knew that this was my safe place.