Chapter 7

After orchestra, the last class of the day, I cornered Nate. We had to talk about this today. It was the last day before Christmas break and I wasn't going to let it go any longer.

"We need to talk," I stated plainly.

"What is there to talk about?" He responded as he acted busy by opening his locker.

"Um, maybe the fact that I'm pregnant with your child?" I was angry now. How could he act like this wasn't a big deal?!

He then slammed his fist on his locker causing me to jump, and turned around. I couldn't help myself from shrinking in my skin.

"Dammit, Amber! What do you want me to say?! That I'm sorry? Because I am! I'm sorry that we did what we did that night!" He turned back to his locker and put the combo lock back on. Nathan the started walking away.

"Where the hell are you going?!" I screamed after him, my voice echoing in the empty halls. "And what the hell do you expect me to do now?!"

"Anywhere but here!" He yelled back, turning for just a brief second to make eye contact. "And I dont fucking know! Have an abortion or something?! I couldn't fucking care less!" He turned and kept walking out the door.

Backpack on and viola in hand, I went the opposite way to where I parked my car. On the drive home, I spent the whole time thinking. Have it aborted?! He wished we'd never done it that night?! How the hell does this burden him more than me?! He's being so damn selfish!

That's when I heard the tires screech and I knew it was too late for me to hit the breaks.

***Merry Christmas, y'all! Here's a bonus chapter!!***