Chapter 2: The Shining Beacon

Alex POV

I'm walking around the court yard just taking in the sights while shuffling through my playlist I find a song I like and start playing it.

 The ship has docked at the entrance of the school the guy who was throwing up nicknamed Vomit Boy makes a B line to one of the trash cans and starts tossing his lunch I pause my music and lower my headphones and follow behind to check on him to make sure he's good.

Alex: You good man?

Vomit Boy: Yeah just a little sickness.

Alex: Wouldn't call that a little.

Vomit Boy: Motion Sickness is much more common you know? Name's Jaune Arc! Short, sweet rolls off the tongue-ladies love it!

Alex: Yeah I doubt that I point behind him to couple girls giggling 

Jaune sighs 

Jaune: Well my first impression is a bust.

Alex: Hey man don't worry about it I got your back man.

Jaune: Thanks man. What's your name by the way?

Alex: My bad, names Alex. Alex Cross.

Jaune: You wouldn't be related Jonas Cross?

Alex: He's my dad.

Jaune: I have so many questions he's one of my heroes what's he like? I mean the man has an impressive record all thing considered.

Alex: Well he's retired now he gave up being a Huntsman so he could be with my mom and I, But their are other reasons why he retired if your smart you won't ever bring them up.

Jaune: Its cool man.

TIME SKIP 

we continue to walk around the court yard some more just taking in the sights of Beacon